Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
p

i hate the fact that i keep finding this stuff and that theres always a beeping sound when i move

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Hairs not long enough he doesn't qualify

[/QUOTE]
True dat.

Besides who needs maybe when I have the real Faceclaim kek

images

Zuka said:
:D it's over his shoulder salty
Well I just need a character that's so good looking that even the straight male characters would want to hook up with him xD lol idk if my characters looks are going to be related to much. I might make him completely oblivious to his looks xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I just need a character that's so good looking that even the straight male characters would want to hook up with him xD lol idk if my characters looks are going to be related to much. I might make him completely oblivious to his looks xD .

[/QUOTE]
Only Valken has that power my friend.

Emperor of All Bro's everywhere.

images

images

Zuka said:
Only Valken has that power my friend.
Emperor of All Bro's everywhere.

images

images
You are highly mistaken if that's your belief, while they are rare. There are others with such said ability. Also this Valken character is he a character in the rp already? Or is that the name of the anime character in the picture, and if so has his picture been used yet? Because i may use it if not.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You are highly mistaken if that's your belief, while they are rare. There are others with such said ability. Also this Valken character is he a character in the rp already? Or is that the name of the anime character in the picture, and if so has his picture been used yet? Because i may use it if not.

[/QUOTE]
He is in the roleplay

VALKEN IS IN THE RP ALSO MINE.

Go find his latest post

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You are highly mistaken if that's your belief, while they are rare. There are others with such said ability. Also this Valken character is he a character in the rp already? Or is that the name of the anime character in the picture, and if so has his picture been used yet? Because i may use it if not.

[/QUOTE]

Zuka said:
VALKEN IS IN THE RP ALSO MINE.
Go find his latest post
Speaking of Valken posts, how is this golem fight gonna go. I mean, I don't really have much to post since Tanari's just pouring her magic into her flamethrower to melt the Golem's head. And I would kinda like her to go say hi to Lucian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back