Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Makes sense did she go crazy from the lonleyness and boredom or something like that .-.

[/QUOTE]
At first. She is constantly surrounded by voices of the trees and this realm she was floating in pure darkness that was silent and cold. Smell of death and decay. Her version of a nightmare.

When the realm spat her out onto Train Tracks before a oncoming train Noah saved her C:

That was literally the morning of this same day so NO WONDER THE GIRL IS PANIC DRIVEN

my poor wallflower ;-;

@Kayzo @Zuka

This will also be relevant for Milken in the spring arc too.

e12.jpg

A few months training hardcore everyday (insert montage) is better then nothing. Her magic is strong but her emotions are too volatile to make it useable.

Mitchs98 said:
You realize the magic game skip will only be a few months right d:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You realize in fairytail that's still a major power boost xD

[/QUOTE]
Eh, not really. Every character in the RP will likely be as strong at the magic games as they are right now. They might bump up a little bit but nothing that could actually be reflected in ranks or CS. Outside of a major multi-year timeskip the power level of characters wont really change. Unless, of course, this rp goes on for fucking years and we just naturally cover that amount of time.

Zuka said:
At first. She is constantly surrounded by voices of the trees and this realm she was floating in pure darkness that was silent and cold. Smell of death and decay. Her version of a nightmare.
When the realm spat her out onto Train Tracks before a oncoming train Noah saved her C:

That was literally the morning of this same day so NO WONDER THE GIRL IS PANIC DRIVEN

my poor wallflower ;-;
This amuses me greatly o_o

Colt556 said:
Eh, not really. Every character in the RP will likely be as strong at the magic games as they are right now. They might bump up a little bit but nothing that could actually be reflected in ranks or CS. Outside of a major multi-year timeskip the power level of characters wont really change. Unless, of course, this rp goes on for fucking years and we just naturally cover that amount of time.
Who knows. I'm willing to go on as long as everyone else is ^-^.

Zuka said:
A few months training hardcore everyday (insert montage) is better then nothing. Her magic is strong but her emotions are too volatile to make it useable.
[media]

[/media]

Colt556 said:
Natsu grey erza Lucy and Wendy had like a week to train before the games. Which they still managed to be just as strong as the others even if they did have to use the whole second origins thing or whatever it was called.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Natsu grey erza Lucy and Wendy had like a week to train before the games. Which they still managed to be just as strong as the others even if they did have to use the whole second origins thing or whatever it was called.

[/QUOTE]
No they didn't. They didn't do fuck all to get stronger. Erza literally didn't change at all and the rest of them simply had their magic reserves unlocked. They didn't train and become stronger, they just got an instant power-boost. And sadly no character in this RP knows how to do that so no such power-boost for our characters.

@Colt556 I'd like to see Kelica almost B-rank by games so she can compete and not be a total scrub

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]This amuses me greatly o_o

[/QUOTE]
D:< don't chu be laughing at my little wallflower

Colt556 said:
No they didn't. They didn't do fuck all to get stronger. Erza literally didn't change at all and the rest of them simply had their magic reserves unlocked. They didn't train and become stronger, they just got an instant power-boost. And sadly no character in this RP knows how to do that so no such power-boost for our characters.
Pretty sure a instant power boost qualifies as getting stronger. That pretty much covered the month or so they missed from going to the celestial world didn't It?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelica's magic is pretty much A-rank but tied to her emotions.

Get her to take a Breath and calm the fuck down and you'll see some wicked things.

Mitchs98 said:
It's so easy to do though.
Don't make me go Valken on Ferra

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Sorry that was the Moses in me, she's just so amusing to a Sadist.

[/QUOTE]
I agree. Valken is a Sadist and always ripping into her.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Pretty sure a instant power boost qualifies as getting stronger. That pretty much covered the month or so they missed from going to the celestial world didn't It?

[/QUOTE]
The point is they didn't train to become stronger. They had someone walk in and deus ex machina them to equal standing with everyone else. We don't have that in this rp so the amount people will change on just pure training will be negligible. You could make arguments like what Sora did with Hibiki and go "they're X rank but are basically borderline and so a month is sufficient to push them to the next rank". Zuka could make that argument with Kelica. But for the overwhelming majority of characters what you see is what you get when the Magic Games roll around. We've had issues with power creep as is in this rp, the absolute last thing we need is people going "I trained for a month, I'm much stronger now".

Zuka said:
Get her to take a Breath and calm the fuck down and you'll see some wicked things.

She better pray she never meets Moses then xD

Colt556 said:
The point is they didn't train to become stronger. They had someone walk in and deus ex machina them to equal standing with everyone else. We don't have that in this rp so the amount people will change on just pure training will be negligible. You could make arguments like what Sora did with Hibiki and go "they're X rank but are basically borderline and so a month is sufficient to push them to the next rank". Zuka could make that argument with Kelica. But for the overwhelming majority of characters what you see is what you get when the Magic Games roll around. We've had issues with power creep as is in this rp, the absolute last thing we need is people going "I trained for a month, I'm much stronger now".
I understand that I suppose, but Fairytails entire plots basically characters powering up to be incredibly strong in short amounts of time. Fighting someone way stronger and getting there ass's kicked then using the power of friendship to beat them xD lol so yeah I like this way much better. Forget that Friends bs, also how hard a character trains would probably factor in to how much they've grown wouldn't it?

I adore having my own characters hate each other. It amuses me greatly. If my character's like each other it just feels like masturbation to me which is also why I seperate them into different guilds.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]She better pray she never meets Moses then xD

[/QUOTE]
If he can get through the wall of men protecting her :3

Zuka said:

Don't make me go Ferra on Valken. Hue.

Colt556 said:
I'd tend to agree tbh.

Zuka said:
I adore having my own characters hate each other. It amuses me greatly. If my character's like each other it just feels like masturbation to me which is also why I seperate them into different guilds.
If he can get through the wall of men protecting her :3
Hahahaha xD you do realize what Moses powers are don't ya? He can trap her in his territory with him, then make her play some kind of sadistic game xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I understand that I suppose, but Fairytails entire plots basically characters powering up to be incredibly strong in short amounts of time. Fighting someone way stronger and getting there ass's kicked then using the power of friendship to beat them xD lol so yeah I like this way much better. Forget that Friends bs, also how hard a character trains would probably factor in to how much they've grown wouldn't it?

[/QUOTE]
Eh, Fairy Tail isn't about them getting stronger, it's about them tapping into their hidden strength through asspulls. There hasn't been any real change in powerlevels since the start of Fairy Tail. Erza still gets her ass beat by Laxus or Gildarts. Natsu and company still get trounced by Erza. Really the only Fairy Tail member with any noticeable power progression was Elfman. Everyone else has remained almost entirely static since the start of the show.

Colt556 said:
Eh, Fairy Tail isn't about them getting stronger, it's about them tapping into their hidden strength through asspulls. There hasn't been any real change in powerlevels since the start of Fairy Tail. Erza still gets her ass beat by Laxus or Gildarts. Natsu and company still get trounced by Erza. Really the only Fairy Tail member with any noticeable power progression was Elfman. Everyone else has remained almost entirely static since the start of the show.
Either that or everyone is improving at the same rate xD lol

rlemn Jester said:
Hahahaha xD you do realize what Moses powers are don't ya? He can trap her in his territory with him, then make her play some kind of sadistic game xD .
That's really hot and get's my pajamas ruffled. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back