Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey I was just wondering shouldn't every guild have at least one S-rank wizard?

[/QUOTE]
They uh...they do? I'm likely disbanding Golden Royals come monday. BP will have an S-Class soon too.

Zuka said:
Kelica should be the finger pointer, gasper. "L ..l....Lucian!!!!!
Lucian: Hello. *Burns down the forest*

Kayzo said:
Tsubasa Ibuki from Idolmaster Million Live

tumblr_mzsnin0GQf1s75dybo1_500.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
They uh...they do? I'm likely disbanding Golden Royals come monday. BP will have an S-Class soon too.
Lucian: Hello. *Burns down the forest*
Alrighty then I was just wondering about that I mean Blue Pegasus is already one of the smaller guilds in the rp so if they didn't have at least one S-rank they'd probably get slaughtered during the grand magic games. xD

Zuka said:
Woo C-class
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW HARD IT IS TO CONSTANTLY HOLD BACK FOR C-RANK.

like seriously.
I actually tend to make lower powered stuff myself tbh. Hence why all my characters are relatively weak in magic aside from Lucian.

Zuka said:
Woo C-class
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW HARD IT IS TO CONSTANTLY HOLD BACK FOR C-RANK.

like seriously.
No I can see holding back being hard. I constantly have issues with that, part of the reason I go for higher ranks when there are ranks in a rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah well I'm sure this rps been going on long enough for your character to be considered higher than S-rank

[/QUOTE]
Surprisingly not. I started moderating ranks a lot lately. There aren't actually too many ranks higher than S. And thankfully the amount of S-Ranks have dropped a bit too.

Colt556 said:
I was the FIRST (1st!) CS in this entire thread and I chose to be an A-rank.
1469505646083.jpg
I was one of the first, and MADE THE ONLY C-rank for first arc. Plus still pretty much only C ;-;

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah well I'm sure this rps been going on long enough for your character to be considered higher than S-rank

[/QUOTE]
Only like, what, a month and a half has passed in-rp since we started. The power levels of characters hasn't changed since day-one.

Mitchs98 said:
Surprisingly not. I started moderating ranks a lot lately. There aren't actually too many ranks higher than S. And thankfully the amount of S-Ranks have dropped a bit too.
Wow that is suprising, although unless your characters constantly training I suppose that only makes sense.

To be fair Sakura is one of the most useless characters in the RP. Her magic is most entirely used for summon food and junk like that. xD .

Kelica first arc summary:

Kelica THWARTED A DRAGON BLAST using the last remaining energy of the forest and healed Lloyd's broken leg

Second arc:

Gained an bf, got almost killed in a death match, got taken to a void realm for a year

Third arc:

Lead everyone to dark guild hideout, almost died at hands of sad bf.

All in all a normal few months IC.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wow that is suprising, although unless your characters constantly training I suppose that only makes sense.

[/QUOTE]
We've only moved two months if that Ic this whole time and it's been go go go. No chance to train Kelica at all which is what I was planning after first arc :3

Zuka said:
We've only moved two months if that Ic this whole time and it's been go go go. No chance to train Kelica at all which is what I was planning after first arc :3
Well that won't be a issue after time skip, because then you can just say your character was training all that time. Two years of training woo that's alot of time to improve

Zuka said:
Kelica first arc summary:
Kelica THWARTED A DRAGON BLAST using the last remaining energy of the forest and healed Lloyd's broken leg

Second arc:

Gained an bf, got almost killed in a death match, got taken to a void realm for a year

Third arc:

Lead everyone to dark guild hideout, almost died at hands of sad bf.

All in all a normal few months IC.
Wait hows that a few months if she was in a void realm for a edit: year .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well that won't be a issue after time skip, because then you can just say your character was training all that time. Two years of training woo that's alot of time to improve

[/QUOTE]
I know i can't wait. HIBIKI AND SORA

MENTORS

you won't recognise her come Magic Games :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait hows that a few months if she was in a void realm for a edit: year .-.

[/QUOTE]
Plot. She got sucked into a seperate deminsion for a day outside and a year inside

Zuka said:
I know i can't wait. HIBIKI AND SORA
MENTORS

you won't recognise her come Magic Games :3
I can maybe see Moses improving his gun magic some, but idk how hed improve his territory magic any. But Rasils masochist magic could probably improve alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back