Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Who said Chris is gonna be the daddy :3
Touche

Rhodus said:
He probably won't be
When you consider her options, Chris would actually be alright as a dad. I mean, you got a crazy ass berserker who'd knock you out just by looking at him funny, a samuri with multiple personalities, a dude who ties people up in ribbions and who I think doesn't even want to reproduce, and a robot...

Isune said:
Touche
When you consider her options, Chris would actually be alright as a dad. I mean, you got a crazy ass berserker who'd knock you out just by looking at him funny, a samuri with multiple personalities, a dude who ties people up in ribbions and who I think doesn't even want to reproduce, and a robot...
Wow, a bunch of kinky freaks, yep this is Fairytail alright.

Isune said:
Touche
Those aren't the people who are being shipped with Kelica, though. Noah is

Isune said:
Touche
Now that Yamato has been made he could show Chris how you properly treat a lady :P

(Or probably show all the guys as a whole xD )

Isune said:
Touche
Don't forget about Noah, a very sane, and good looking male. Great with kids, and a great protector

Rhodus said:
Entirely subjective
Agreed entirely subjective. Moses is just as good looking, plus he's a sadist so thats always fun xD lol might have Moses try and hook up with the guild master of Blue Pegasus.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that he had the sound Dijin (I think that's right >_<) takeover. He could literally have Kelica do whatever.

Noah: sweetie, can you please make me a sandwich?

Kelica: I'm tending to the garden. Can you make it yourself?

Noah: *uses partial takeover* Please, I'm starving. You're cooking is always amazing anyways. Please?

Kelica: Of course, anything for you. *proceeds to make sandwich*

Imagine if he taught the kids how to do that? That'd be hell, hell I tells you!

Also, Chris has magazines on interior design.

Chris: The feng shui is all off in this living room!

*hours later*

Kelica: *walks inside* What the hell happened in here!?

*house is completely rearranged*

Chris: The feng shui!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Agreed entirely subjective. Moses is just as good looking, plus he's a sadist so thats always fun xD lol might have Moses try and hook up with the guild master of Blue Pegasus.

[/QUOTE]
and who is that?

Kayzo said:
Kids seem like so much work tbh.
Says the girl with the character probably with the first one...

ACTUALLY if Kelica doesn't calm her ovaries in Spring she may be first.

De

Kayzo said:
Depends ships?
Defends...... it's early and I've only just woken up ...haven't had coffee yet

Zuka said:
Says the girl with the character probably with the first one...
ACTUALLY if Kelica doesn't calm her ovaries in Spring she may be first.

De

Defends...... it's early and I've only just woken up ...haven't had coffee yet
Psh you think. Something might happen to Millie before then smh

And good morning

@Isune

I'm sure you mentioned Chris doesn't want kids. Or maybe you did, i dunno i need that coffee

@Embaga Elder

Noah's babies with purple hair and green eyes xDDD

;^; too cute.

Kayzo said:
Psh you think. Something might happen to Millie before then smh
And good morning
Oh on a side note Kelica is a like a First Aid Healer but she has helped birthed many forest creatures, I can see her becoming Head Midwife and Child Doctor later when all these ships are happening.

Kelica is panicky but calm when she knows what she is doing. Nuturing. She'd make a great midwife and someone to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back