Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Also, for the record, Blue Pegasus' guild hall is not in Magnolia. As far as the show portrays it cities usually never have more than one guild hall. The only exception I can remember is when FT lost theirs. Whoever's the GM for Blue Pegasus should pick a location for their guild hall like I did with Sabertooth. If memory serves Lamia Scale is in Margaret town, Fairy Tail is in Magnolia, and Sabertooth is in Crocus.
The thing is as far as I recall BP Guild Hall was never specific on where it was. So I'm having trouble deciding on where to put it.

* shrug * how about Alice for GM? She already runs an orphanage, and has multiple magic pulps she teaches. Plus she kinda does get a protective of her adoptive family (The maids, care takers, teachers, children from the orphanage.)

giphy.gif

Is... is um... the perverted stuff gone?

purplepanda288 said:
* shrug * how about Alice for GM? She already runs an orphanage, and has multiple magic pulps she teaches. Plus she kinda does get a protective of her adoptive family (The maids, care takers, teachers, children from the orphanage.)
I want to burn the orphanage.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Oh you sweet naive person. The perverted stuff is never gone. And so is the dark, dank, and weird stuff.

[/QUOTE]
I can deal with dark, dank, and weird stuff.

Not perverted. //cri

But it's quiet for now. I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Seijiki said:
I can deal with dark, dank, and weird stuff.
Not perverted. //cri

But it's quiet for now. I think I'll stick around for a bit.
You won't be able to be here long if these people are involved. Perverted is every few pages. Especially mitch.

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
You won't be able to be here long if these people are involved. Especially mitch.
xD
Ha! Just watch me.

I'll go and hide in my trash can. That'll keep me safe!

Colt556 said:
Also, for the record, Blue Pegasus' guild hall is not in Magnolia. As far as the show portrays it cities usually never have more than one guild hall. The only exception I can remember is when FT lost theirs. Whoever's the GM for Blue Pegasus should pick a location for their guild hall like I did with Sabertooth. If memory serves Lamia Scale is in Margaret town, Fairy Tail is in Magnolia, and Sabertooth is in Crocus.
You can have your character teleport Ethan whenever now.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I'd like to nominate uhm...Ciel for her respect towards authorities but not subservience, her ability to fix damages that members would mostly likely cause, and the probable outcome of her annoying the magic council with her slew of of jokes and puns.
This is a joke by the way, not to be taken seriously. I would be flattered if someone nominated her and this actually happened but I'm not forcing anyone to rally behind this cause. I'm putting this here to see the reactions of others.

[/QUOTE]
Haruhi would be her only supporter

The new love live episode was my favorite tbh. Plus it centered on best girl Yohane. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the ending was a Yohane solo, but she sung in her normal voice and not her s e x y deep voice.

Colt556 said:
Bro, I told ya bro. Tanari's gonna be the GM.
LeSoraAmari said:
Someone that actually cares about their guild, that actually does something when they find out about their S-Ranks being taken. Not a child that just doesn't care. Ophelia need to go, and quickly.
I'd prefer someone that had been there like all their life.

Or some really kind old man, like Hades and Makarov were.

Then again, Tanari has the potential to make Fairy Tail great again. I'm sure she'd actually do her job unlike Ophelia so it's all good lmao
LeSoraAmari said:
Being the embodiment of Fairy Tail as the guild master should be, making sure the familial bond is strong.
I think doing something if Fairy Tail mage's were taken by GH would be a good starting point.

Personally I see Tanari as more of an S-Class for Fairy Tail, burning any enemies. Sounds kinda fun lmao
I don't think there are currently any characters who would be a good fit for Fairy Tail's guild master. That's just my opinion though

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
D:< you hit Kelica's kids and I will Vine choke a bitch
Chris: *sits on sofa while peacefully reading*

Kid who's 5: *runs over and punches Chris in his baby maker*

Chris: *covers painfully* Do NOT hit someone there! That is very naughty!

Kid: *tries to hit in face* No!

Chris: Okay, that's it you're getting spanked! *puts kid on lap and proceeds to spank once with very little strength before putting down*

Kid: *runs to Kelica* Daddy hit me!

Kelica: Oh hell no *takes out vine and runs over to Chris before jumping onto his back and trying to choke him out*

@Zuka

LeSoraAmari said:
I wouldn't rule her out, as you know how I feel about Kelica.
However that's a definite no, she'd definitely have to mature and grow a lot before she becomes a candidate.

Honestly, I see her becoming more of a Mirajane kind of figure for the guild, the 'mother figure' and the GM's right hand if you will. I think that'd fit her much better, I don't want our little wallflower to crush under the pressures that being GM will give her D:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]True true.
Opinions on Raa/Ciel as GM?

Raa: *plays this repeatedly*

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
If you guys could stop debating who gets to replace Ophelia, that'd be great.

Try and remember that I'm still a player. Just because I was on hiatus (that's the only word I could think of) and couldn't post for most of the arc does not mean you can just start deciding who gets to be the next GM. Of course, I know it [probably] won't happen and you're [probably] just discussing it for fun, but still.

I've come dangerously close to just dropping the roleplay completely because of things like that. Please don't push it any further.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If you guys could stop debating who gets to replace Ophelia, that'd be great.
Try and remember that I'm still a player. Just because I was on hiatus (that's the only word I could think of) and couldn't post for most of the arc does not mean you can just start deciding who gets to be the next GM. Of course, I know it [probably] won't happen and you're [probably] just discussing it for fun, but still.

I've come dangerously close to just dropping the roleplay completely because of things like that. Please don't push it any further.

[/QUOTE]
It's not because you were inactive, while you were active she still didn't care. It's her personality and just her overal demeanour that has caused us to bring the idea of replacement up.

Isune said:
Chris: *sits on sofa while peacefully reading*
Kid who's 5: *runs over and punches Chris in his baby maker*

Chris: *covers painfully* Do NOT hit someone there! That is very naughty!

Kid: *tries to hit in face* No!

Chris: Okay, that's it you're getting spanked! *puts kid on lap and proceeds to spank once with very little strength before putting down*

Kid: *runs to Kelica* Daddy hit me!

Kelica: Oh hell no *takes out vine and runs over to Chris before jumping onto his back and trying to choke him out*

@Zuka
Who said Chris is gonna be the daddy :3

LeSoraAmari said:
It's not because you were inactive, while you were active she still didn't care. It's her personality and just her overal demeanour that has caused us to bring the idea of replacement up.
Eh. I guess. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back