Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]While Tanari is the best candidate so far, I'd also like to point out that it seems like Tanari is the only candidate we have.

[/QUOTE]
She's not the only candidate, there are plenty of them.

Anyone that fits the critea of not being 13 works as well.

You know your guild is having trouble when the best candidate for guild master is some random girl off the street.

LeSoraAmari said:
She's not the only candidate, there are plenty of them.
Anyone that fits the critea of not being 13 works as well.
I'd like to nominate uhm...Ciel for her respect towards authorities but not subservience, her ability to fix damages that members would mostly likely cause, and the probable outcome of her annoying the magic council with her slew of of jokes and puns.

This is a joke by the way, not to be taken seriously. I would be flattered if someone nominated her and this actually happened but I'm not forcing anyone to rally behind this cause. I'm putting this here to see the reactions of others.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]I'd like to nominate uhm...Ciel for her respect towards authorities but not subservience, her ability to fix damages that members would mostly likely cause, and the probable outcome of her annoying the magic council with her slew of of jokes and puns.
This is a joke by the way, not to be taken seriously. I would be flattered if someone nominated her and this actually happened but I'm not forcing anyone to rally behind this cause. I'm putting this here to see the reactions of others.

[/QUOTE]
xD

But no, seriously, I could think of a few candidates. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
xD
But no, seriously, I could think of a few candidates. xD
Unless of course someone lands a botched aging potion on Ophelia as an attack and she ends up like this.

tumblr_lt90boOzoj1r3q8m5o1_1280.jpg

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Unless of course someone lands a botched aging potion on Ophelia as an attack and she ends up like this.
tumblr_lt90boOzoj1r3q8m5o1_1280.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Even if that was the case, Ophelia just isn't right for the position of FT master. She simply doesn't care about her mage's, and hasn't moved a muscle to find her missing ones, that just happen to be two of her strongest.

Plus she came in from no where, without any background being in Fairy Tail. It doesn't make sense.

That and she's a child, I'm against children guild masters because it doesn't make sense. There's no way they can obtain that kind of power at their age.

Zuka said:
KELICA FOR FT GM
Wooooo

C-class GM
I wouldn't rule her out, as you know how I feel about Kelica.

However that's a definite no, she'd definitely have to mature and grow a lot before she becomes a candidate.

Honestly, I see her becoming more of a Mirajane kind of figure for the guild, the 'mother figure' and the GM's right hand if you will. I think that'd fit her much better, I don't want our little wallflower to crush under the pressures that being GM will give her D:

LeSoraAmari said:
That and she's a child, I'm against children guild masters because it doesn't make sense. There's no way they can obtain that kind of power at their age.
True true.

LeSoraAmari said:
I wouldn't rule her out, as you know how I feel about Kelica.
However that's a definite no, she'd definitely have to mature and grow a lot before she becomes a candidate.

Honestly, I see her becoming more of a Mirajane kind of figure for the guild, the 'mother figure' and the GM's right hand if you will. I think that'd fit her much better, I don't want our little wallflower to crush under the pressures that being GM will give her D:
Opinions on Raa/Ciel as GM?

Zuka said:
KELICA FOR FT GM
Wooooo

C-class GM
Raa: *plays this repeatedly*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]True true.

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
I'd have to read their CS's to get an opinion of them :P

RAA

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]True true.

[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Raa spent the Grimoire Heart base attack stealing money for her own benefit rather then saving her guildmates.

So no.

Zuka said:
RAA
Raa spent the Grimoire Heart base attack stealing money for her own benefit rather then saving her guildmates.

So no.
Also Raa's pretty new to the entire concept of being in a guild. They're guildmates sure, but to him they're only coworkers, no personal attachment to FT except Niur who was happy being there among others. First encounter with a member of Fairy Tail? He was attacked for trying to prevent a situation from getting out of hand diplomatically and only responded with violence when accosted. He even made himself into a human shield to prevent a nearby crowd from getting hurt.

I'm not saying that he's the best, far from it. I'm not even justifying robbing a dark guild. I'm simply explaining his current thought process. Besides, the lesser resources GH has the better.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Also Raa's pretty new to the entire concept of being in a guild. They're guildmates sure, but to him they're only coworkers, no personal attachment to FT except Niur who was happy being there among others. First encounter with a member of Fairy Tail? He was attacked for trying to prevent a situation from getting out of hand diplomatically and only responded with violence when accosted. He even made himself into a human shield to prevent a nearby crowd from getting hurt.
I'm not saying that he's the best, far from it. I'm not even justifying robbing a dark guild. I'm simply explaining his current thought process. Besides, the lesser resources GH has the better.

[/QUOTE]
He's still a member of the guild, and he chose petty theft over helping the rescue effort. New or not, that isn't what a FT Mage should do. :0

Also, for the record, Blue Pegasus' guild hall is not in Magnolia. As far as the show portrays it cities usually never have more than one guild hall. The only exception I can remember is when FT lost theirs. Whoever's the GM for Blue Pegasus should pick a location for their guild hall like I did with Sabertooth. If memory serves Lamia Scale is in Margaret town, Fairy Tail is in Magnolia, and Sabertooth is in Crocus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back