Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo @Embaga Elder

Oh wow I thought of the cutest scene for Valken for Christmas Arc... where he's sitting on a rooftop at night staring out with a tiny black box rolling around his fingers when Noah walks up like "Hey Valken...whatcha got there?" And he instantly shoves it in his shirt and hurried says "Nothing..." but he's super nervous and shaking alittle.

So noah sits beside him. "Doesn't look like nothing...what was that in your hands?" Then Valken sighs and pulls it back out showing it to Noah with a really pretty diamond ring in it. "I...I want to propose to Millie but..." he just goes all hunched over before grabbing the box back and putting it to his chin. "I want to propose but I don't know how to do it... I don't even know how to ask...." and he's all shy like he was as a teenager. :D

"I haven't told Emmerich because... he wouldn't understand... he's too forward sometimes... he won't even understand why I'm nervous."

Immitating Frosty "If ya love 'er ya tell 'er? What's the deal?"

@Mykinkaiser

@Kayzo

Then he has all these times he keeps going to do it but something happens and gets in the way, or someone barges in, and eventually he just sort of grabs her by the arms and blurts out "Millie please! I've loved you since we were teenagers, and I want to protect you and love you forever....please be my wife?" But his face is completely red and his breathing hard and shaking

LeSoraAmari said:
Excellent! More kind people!
Now all we need is a new GM. A few more kind people, then Fairy Tail can actually be Fairy Tail again~

Yay~
Bro, I told ya bro. Tanari's gonna be the GM.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Make Fairy Tail dank again.

[/QUOTE]
Trump+does+quite+well+with+minorities+in+the+polls+_fd623476f8909a2a222759a9716abfff.jpg

Colt556 said:
Bro, I told ya bro. Tanari's gonna be the GM.
Someone that actually cares about their guild, that actually does something when they find out about their S-Ranks being taken. Not a child that just doesn't care. Ophelia need to go, and quickly.

I'd prefer someone that had been there like all their life.

Or some really kind old man, like Hades and Makarov were.

Then again, Tanari has the potential to make Fairy Tail great again. I'm sure she'd actually do her job unlike Ophelia so it's all good lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Someone that actually cares about their guild, that actually does something when they find out about their S-Ranks being taken. Not a child that just doesn't care. Ophelia need to go, and quickly.
I'd prefer someone that had been there like all their life.

Or some really kind old man, like Hades and Makarov were.

Then again, Tanari has the potential to make Fairy Tail great again. I'm sure she'd actually do her job unlike Ophelia so it's all good lmao
Tanari doing her job..... Depends what the job is...

Colt556 said:
Tanari doing her job..... Depends what the job is...
Being the embodiment of Fairy Tail as the guild master should be, making sure the familial bond is strong.

I think doing something if Fairy Tail mage's were taken by GH would be a good starting point.

Personally I see Tanari as more of an S-Class for Fairy Tail, burning any enemies. Sounds kinda fun lmao

Given Tanari's personality I'd massively pity whoever's deemed the Mirajane of the guild. They'll have a lot of paperwork to do.

Colt556 said:
Given Tanari's personality I'd massively pity whoever's deemed the Mirajane of the guild. They'll have a lot of paperwork to do.
And they're pretty much all bills for the destruction Tanari caused whilst on missions. Damn it. xD

LeSoraAmari said:
And they're pretty much all bills for the destruction Tanari caused whilst on missions. Damn it. xD
It's a tough job destroying innocent people's livelihoods but someone's gotta do it. For the sake of Fairy Tail tradition!

Also, those envelopes from the insurance company, those are private. Don't open them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
It's a tough job destroying innocent people's livelihoods but someone's gotta do it. For the sake of Fairy Tail tradition!
Also, those envelopes from the insurance company, those are private. Don't open them.
Not everyone is up to the task, Tabari has to do this because it's her duty. She can just be like, "It wasn't my fault, the enemy ran into the village." And brush it off.

Although much like Natsu, the Magic Council might end up despising her due to the destruction she causes to innocents lmao.

Oh weeeelll. When duty calls, you've got to answer~

LeSoraAmari said:
Not everyone is up to the task, Tabari has to do this because it's her duty. She can just be like, "It wasn't my fault, the enemy ran into the village." And brush it off.
Although much like Natsu, the Magic Council might end up despising her due to the destruction she causes to innocents lmao.

Oh weeeelll. When duty calls, you've got to answer~
The solution is obvious. As long as she doesn't read the letters from the council and never goes to any meetings, they can't punish her.

Colt556 said:
The solution is obvious. As long as she doesn't read the letters from the council and never goes to any meetings, they can't punish her.
Burn the letters, ignore their summons. And then gets a visit from the detention unit. Which again Tanari avoids because Council soldiers are all scrubs. Lmao.

LeSoraAmari said:
Burn the letters, ignore their summons. And then gets a visit from the detention unit. Which again Tanari avoids because Council soldiers are all scrubs. Lmao.
Wouldn't be the first time Tanari's had to evade the authorities.

Hey little Timmy what you wanna be when you grow up?

Wittle Timmy:I wanna be an amazing mage like my hero Tanari!

Woah that's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back