Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zareh said:
Well I have to compensate for something if I'm unable to use OP magic xD
I'm not saying he can't be strong, I'm just saying not THAT strong. The sheer mechanical structural weaknesses of his arm and leg joints would break even if his biceps/thighs were made of platinum

Zuka said:
I'd say he can lift a panther but not a dragon.
I see frosty as tank (defense max) and chris brute strength (physical attack max).

Thats the guide I was going for
I was thinking of Frosty as more of a melee dps tank, as in he has both attack and defense (though he leans towards defense), but only at close range.

As for lifting capacity I'm likely going to somewhat model it off of Natsu and Grey in the manga

Zareh said:
Well I have to compensate for something if I'm unable to use OP magic xD
Zuka said:
I'm not saying he can't be strong, I'm just saying not THAT strong. The sheer mechanical structural weaknesses of his arm and leg joints would break even if his biceps/thighs were made of platinum
Emmerich is actually a pretty good example of this, he's a very similar style character to yours

Mykinkaiser said:
I was thinking of Frosty as more of a melee dps tank, as in he has both attack and defense (though he leans towards defense), but only at close range.
As for lifting capacity I'm likely going to somewhat model it off of Natsu and Grey in the manga
Mykinkaiser said:
Emmerich is actually a pretty good example of this, he's a very similar style character to yours
Emmerich can't lift 60tonne and be immune to magic xD

Though I can see him training so in his 50s he might be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I'd say he can lift a panther but not a dragon.
I see frosty as tank (defense max) and chris brute strength (physical attack max).

Thats the guide I was going for
Lift a panther? So roboboy can lift 45 tons instead of 60?

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H26258,_Panzer_V_%22Panther%22.jpg

Colt556 said:
Kek. Sherman.

We need a magical tank driver.

Can Mikado make a tank?

Zuka said:
Emmerich can't lift 60tonne and be immune to magic xD
Though I can see him training so in his 50s he might be able to.
I meant in the physical fighting standpoint and the fact that Emmerich hasn't got any flashy powers really

Zuka said:
Kek. Sherman.
We need a magical tank driver.

Can Mikado make a tank?
Hmm.. I mean... it has a gun... And I mean you could argue that it is a big gun on wheels.

I suppose she could make a tank but the driving mechanisms would be shoddy at best, and straight up non-functional at worst. Now naval batteries, those she can make no problem since they're just straight up guns. Could also make battleship turrets no problem, well, assuming magic wasn't an issue.

14xfmfd.jpg

Zuka said:
Rhodus said:
I'd say the immunity to magic already does
It happened many times to one of my older characters and I plan for this to happen too. @Mitchs98 said it was alright too so I don't plan on abusing the strength he has. I'm planning on using this character wisely so he doesn't go oping everyone.

Colt556 said:

60 tons is roughly his maximum in combat form while human form is 30 tons.

Zuka said:

Yeah, pressure points would probably be his worse weakness but also enough force can knock him out.

EDIT: Note that it's organic metal so it functions similarly to muscles.

@Zareh

Quick question about Tim. Say someone blasts him with water magic. The magical part of the water wouldn't affect him, but the force would, correct?

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
Quick question about Tim. Say someone blasts him with water magic. The magical part of the water wouldn't affect him, but the force would, correct?
Yup, that's correct. The force would affect him and could possibly fling him if it was strong enough.

Zareh said:
Yup, that's correct. The force would affect him and could possibly fling him if it was strong enough.
I assume there's no sort of anti-magic field and the magic is negated on contact. If that's the case most every type of magic used in this rp would be unaffected.

Colt556 said:
I assume there's no sort of anti-magic field and the magic is negated on contact. If that's the case most every type of magic used in this rp would be unaffected.
Yeah, but in my opinion, it'd be fun to see all of the overpowered characters try to fight him and gasp in horror when they realize their only method of attack is useless. > :D

Colt556 said:
That's true but also he has other weaknesses that people could use to exploit.

Colt556 said:
That's true but also he has other weaknesses that people could use to exploit.

Actually thinking about it, using Gilad as a reference, I was wrong. Most forms of magic WOULDN'T affect the roboboy. Even Salt's water thing wouldn't work, depending on how he did it. Let's say a mage does some like water magic and shoots a hydropump at the robot. Since the water isn't actual, real water, it's magic given form, then when the magic is negated that form vanishes. If he negates ALL magic then the moment that water makes contact it will cease to exist because the very water itself is magical. Since it ceases to exist there wouldn't be any force to be applied and thus nothing would happen.

The only way it'd work is if you used magic to manipulate actual, real water and send it at him. By the time the magic is negated the water is already moving and we all know what Mr. Newton has to say about that.

Colt556 said:
Actually thinking about it, using Gilad as a reference, I was wrong. Most forms of magic WOULDN'T affect the roboboy. Even Salt's water thing wouldn't work, depending on how he did it. Let's say a mage does some like water magic and shoots a hydropump at the robot. Since the water isn't actual, real water, it's magic given form, then when the magic is negated that form vanishes. If he negates ALL magic then the moment that water makes contact it will cease to exist because the very water itself is magical. Since it ceases to exist there wouldn't be any force to be applied and thus nothing would happen.
The only way it'd work is if you used magic to manipulate actual, real water and send it at him. By the time the magic is negated the water is already moving and we all know what Mr. Newton has to say about that.
Why not use Kinetic Bombardment then? Modify the gravitational field to go into into one direction and increase the strength.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Why not use Kinetic Bombardment then? Modify the gravitational field to go into into one direction and increase the strength.

[/QUOTE]
Gilad wouldn't have any issue with it, gravity control is a very diverse thing that can massively fuck people over without ever hitting them directly. I'm talking in a more general sense. Magic itself is negated but things affected by magic are not.

Colt556 said:
Well, true... with the water she spawns. But she can control already existing water (though without the magical effects) and do things like that. :o

Besides, isn't Gilad immensely strong in physical combat as well?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, true... with the water she spawns. But she can control already existing water (though without the magical effects) and do things like that. :o
Besides, isn't Gilad immensely strong in physical combat as well?

[/QUOTE]
There's a lot of different ways Gilad could ruin some magic immune enemy. Like I said in the post that was posted before you had the opportunity to fully reply to it, it's more for everyone else to think on how their characters might go about it. Being immune to magic is fairly easy to overcome depending on the magic you employ.

Anti-magic is only truly devastating when it's like Gilad's and has range to it. Because every strategy you could employ to bypass it would get shut down anyways. But when the magic immunity is simply relegated to a physical object it's fairly easy to overcome. Even straight forward magic types like Tanari or Emmerich could have a few options depending on how they handled things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back