Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
^^^
I'll have Mizuki beat him up. Would that bring shame to Sabertooth since she's beating up a good guy? Is there no way out of bringing shame to the guild?
He's a robot not a person, so it's fine.

Random thought but I wonder if I'll have to pull Frosty out of Lamia Scale for this... He's not exactly conforming to the standards of a Light Guild or the law at all.

Mykinkaiser said:
Random thought but I wonder if I'll have to pull Frosty out of Lamia Scale for this... He's not exactly conforming to the standards of a Light Guild or the law at all.
Realistically both him and Valk would be thrown in jail for numerous counts of murder.

Mykinkaiser said:
Well. I mean. The people in the hut are 90% tortured, crazy, mind-wiped guard slaves hellbent on carrying out the goal of keep the captured captured and slaughter everything else. Drugs may also be involved to keep them up longer.

Lowkey insulting sexual pun.

Colt556 said:
Realistically both him and Valk would be thrown in jail for numerous counts of murder.
Tbh I don't actually mind him leaving LS, or even joining a dark guild for that matter. Frosty doesn't actually have much in the way of morals in the end.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. I mean. The people in the hut are 90% tortured, crazy, mind-wiped guard slaves hellbent on carrying out the goal of keep the captured captured and slaughter everything else. Drugs may also be involved to keep them up longer.
Lowkey insulting sexual pun.
True, but murder is still murder

Isune said:
He still picked up a 60 ft. boulder? And since when could he make shockwaves? And how is he able to punch so fast that it's basically invisible, see this is why I was pointing out things like this. It just doesn't make sense. He'd be throwing something that weighed roughly about 9 thousand pounds. And these "shockwaves" what exactly are they doing? Are they just shaking the entire place or are they doing some hulk shit where they create actual waves of seismic energy? @Zareh
Well, I understand if you are confused so Ill explain, sorry if my words don't make sense. I'm not the best at english. Most of the things he does is mostly me failing at trying to explain his attacks xD since he has no special attacks, he relies solely on physical contact. Also nine thousand pounds is not a lot since Timothy's maximum strength is roughly about sixty thousand pounds equivalent to thirty tons, give or take. Also the shock waves thing is more of an exaggeration on his weight colliding with the ground since there's no other way I'll be able to describe it. Also the whole invisible thing is meant when you know when characters fight with punches and they punch so fast that you can't actually see them? That's what I was going for.

Waves of seismic energy? I guess it's like the force from Timothy's weight when he collides with the floor, I don't have a better word to describe it other than shock waves
xD

Mitchs98 said:
._____________.
I already edited the post to include that tbh. I mean..I can remove the edit. *shrug*
It's alright, you don't have to edit it or remove it, I'll just roll with it like a meatball. :D

Kayzo said:
^^^
I'll have Mizuki beat him up. Would that bring shame to Sabertooth since she's beating up a good guy? Is there no way out of bringing shame to the guild?

Well, how will the fight continue after that? Seeing how a being of immense magical power vs one without. This will be interesting
:D

Colt556 said:
The boulder he picked up couldn't be THAT big, they are in an underground corridor after all. Wouldn't be a boulder anyways, it'd be a chunk ripped out of the wall/ceiling/floor. And it'd have to be small enough to be thrown. And unless he plans on just mowing down everyone in the corridor it'd have to be fairly small to hit only it's intended target. So what this all means is he threw a cinderblock.

No one did actually explain how big the underground corridor was, so I went by my own assumption and thought it was pretty big to contain all of this intense action.

Also I would say that his combat form would be like a half hulk in comparison. @Isune

ME HULK SMMMMMMMMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zareh said:
No one did actually explain how big the underground corridor was, so I went by my own assumption and thought it was pretty big to contain all of this intense action.
Well it's a corridor, not a giant cavern, so while it might be a little spacy I've been picturing some standard D&D style dungeon corridor. We even had cliche traps. So it's probably like 2-5m wide and 2-5m tall or something.

Colt556 said:
Tbh I'm never going to kill someone in this roleplay because it just seems so unlike Fairy tail. You know? Like they don't go around cracking skulls and stuff.

Also I'm going to bed everyone. Gn

Mitchs98 said:
Technically it would be legitamate self defense as there'd be no other feasible way.
That's what I figured would happen. Though, I think it could be fun to have some record or a rumor come out of it, giving Frosty a reputation or something

Colt556 said:
Well it's a corridor, not a giant cavern, so while it might be a little spacy I've been picturing some standard D&D style dungeon corridor. We even had cliche traps. So it's probably like 2-5m wide and 2-5m tall or something.
Oh ok, however that wouldn't make much sense since it would collapse easily due to the sheer power that everyone is displaying.

Zareh said:
Oh ok, however that wouldn't make much sense since it would collapse easily due to the sheer power that everyone is displaying.
Yes it probably would, someone should make reference to the fact that they're all throwing around magic in an underground corridor.

Colt556 said:
Yes it probably would, someone should make reference to the fact that they're all throwing around magic in an underground corridor.
I was going to mention when kelica drew the tree root shield up that it would theoretically weaken the walls of the corridor and it might start to collapse as a result, especially if roboboy punctured a whole in the roof

Isune said:
He still picked up a 60 ft. boulder? And since when could he make shockwaves? And how is he able to punch so fast that it's basically invisible, see this is why I was pointing out things like this. It just doesn't make sense. He'd be throwing something that weighed roughly about 9 thousand pounds. And these "shockwaves" what exactly are they doing? Are they just shaking the entire place or are they doing some hulk shit where they create actual waves of seismic energy? @Zareh
Rhodus and I see what your going with the strength is OP :) but we aren't GM

Mykinkaiser said:
Speaking of strength I'm still trying to figure out a good cap for Frosty tbh
Mykinkaiser said:
Speaking of strength I'm still trying to figure out a good cap for Frosty tbh
I'd say he can lift a panther but not a dragon.

I see frosty as tank (defense max) and chris brute strength (physical attack max).

Thats the guide I was going for

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Rhodus and I see what your going with the strength is OP :) but we aren't GM
Well I have to compensate for something if I'm unable to use OP magic xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back