Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
@Colt556 Don't group Ferra into the Lamia Scale savagery. She's using incapacitation rounds. Everyone else was killing d:.
Though she could of blowed their heads to bitz
Tbh, I think it's really only Valken and Emmerich

I regret nothing

Rhodus said:
We would like a rank that takes into account his physical abilities
Physical Abilities? I thought ranks were based off on magic abilities no?

It's kinda hard to rank something that has no magical abilities, but like @Rhodus said you have to rank him based off his physical abilities. If you were to make him a C-rank, he wouldn't be completely resistant to all types of magic except physical, but maybe to certain types. He also wouldn't be a literal tank in the defense department. Another thing would be his strength alone. 30 tons is a LOT! Think about what he could actually lift here. If Chris in his minotaur form slammed your character against a wall, he'd be able to pick Chris up and toss him around like a ragdoll. Even if Chris went into dragon form, your character could STILL pick him up. Things like that make him really hard to damage. And the fact that he can DOUBLE his power with seemingly no consequence aside from being nude afterwords make this character really iffy. That's just my opinion though, take from it what you will. @Zareh

Isune said:
It's kinda hard to rank something that has no magical abilities, but like @Rhodus said you have to rank him based off his physical abilities. If you were to make him a C-rank, he wouldn't be completely resistant to all types of magic except physical, but maybe to certain types. He also wouldn't be a literal tank in the defense department. Another thing would be his strength alone. 30 tons is a LOT! Think about what he could actually lift here. If Chris in his minotaur form slammed your character against a wall, he'd be able to pick Chris up and toss him around like a ragdoll. Even if Chris went into dragon form, your character could STILL pick him up. Things like that make him really hard to damage. And the fact that he can DOUBLE his power with seemingly no consequence aside from being nude afterwords make this character really iffy. That's just my opinion though, take from it what you will. @Zareh
This

Isune said:
*Claps excitedly*

Colt556 said:
Basically just say you're an A-rank and call it a day.

kk!

Mitchs98 said:
We thought the same thing 0:.
Inb4 she gets pissed, tries biting, and immediately regrets it.
THAT ASS IS TOO MAJESTIC FOR HER

NOT EVEN THE SIREN CAN HANDLE IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back