Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Lol.
Don't have Valken spar with her then. @Mitchs98 Sera can tell her all about the tournament fight they had where he accidently cut her top off and Sera continued fighting with zero cares given. While Valken only got flustered. "But... why do they jiggle so much when she moves?"

Valken line xD
LOL!!! Well Lavender has a good pair ;) If she were to lose her top in battle, well... She'll lose her shield and use that arm to keep her covered while using her sword or celestial keys to fight.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LOL!!! Well Lavender has a good pair ;) If she were to lose her top in battle, well... She'll lose her shield and use that arm to keep her covered while using her sword or celestial keys to fight.

[/QUOTE]
Why don't more girls keep fighting while half naked.

Why. Where is the fan service at

More people need to be Millie's size.

images

Kayzo said:
Millie has tons of great personality features but people only care about her chest.
Valken: No no no Babe.... I'm touching your heart ... that's what I love about you the most.... your huge heart!

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Ah, the boobs that could force you to face plant every second..

[/QUOTE]
Motor boat central.

Also more fan service of sexy men is in order...

Zuka said:
Motor boat central.
Also more fan service of sexy men is in order...
LOL xD

But look at lavender, man.. she's so...magestic? her lavender hair floating in the wind, her golden eyes with a flame of a warrior

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LOL xD
But look at lavender, man.. she's so...magestic? her lavender hair floating in the wind, her golden eyes with a flame of a warrior

[/QUOTE]
Then there is ditzy Kelica

f2078fa5f90f4192fce8d418ea161a4a.jpg

Zuka said:
Valken: No no no Babe.... I'm touching your heart ... that's what I love about you the most.... your huge heart!
"I'm only grabbing your book because its closest to your heart"

Would anyone mind if I placed myself outside the hut, guarding it? Also, is there anyone else From Grimoire there as well?

Necr0Danc3r said:
Would anyone mind if I placed myself outside the hut, guarding it? Also, is there anyone else From Grimoire there as well?
Well my character Eric from Sabertooth is waiting there right now. No one from Grimoire Heart I'm afraid

If you plan to place your character there a fight would have to ensue :3

[QUOTE="Britt-21]you guys are having fun without me xD

[/QUOTE]
Ok, here's a Valken picture to tide you over

1c4bba3f95803a2130b28787225b1fdf.jpg

[QUOTE="Britt-21]....
I want to touch...why are anime guys like..1000000% sexy? xD

[/QUOTE]
I KNOW RIGHT.

Also I have a weakness for back/shoulders so also, enjoy.

a93af7a8954344e69067d8bc924b8217.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back