Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
Careful now. Children who play with fire get their fingers burned.
:3 She's been playing with Fire since she was born.

I was actually going to have her slightly immune to heat due to her Mother's abilities. I may even still do that.

I'll have my post up within the next few hours.

I'm still annoyed because my teacher decided to tell me today that she's lost my whole assignment folder for unit 5 and we finish tomorrow lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm still annoyed because my teacher decided to tell me today that she's lost my whole assignment folder for unit 5 and we finish tomorrow lmao
There needs to be an unhype cookie

Zuka said:
Being slow doesn't make you any less subtle :3
true..

I've been kinda lerking around ;-; havent been replied to in god knows how long so...just sitting here

[QUOTE="Britt-21]true..
I've been kinda lerking around ;-; havent been replied to in god knows how long so...just sitting here

[/QUOTE]
Where is lavender? You could always have her randomly rock up to the Fairytail dungeon party.

p.s. I really want to see Valken try to smooth talk Lavender only for her to gasp in shock like. "Rude..."

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
My teacher in English lost my Unit folder like 5 times xD

Zuka said:
Where is lavender? You could always have her randomly rock up to the Fairytail dungeon party.
p.s. I really want to see Valken try to smooth talk Lavender only for her to gasp in shock like. "Rude..."
She was shopping with Mika and Sera, buuut by now they should have finished shopping :3

Also, she doesnt gasp and say 'rude' she'd probably tell him off and be a tough woman :3 Lavender is one of the women who are independant. Being the way she was raised, she grew that way :D

[QUOTE="Britt-21]She was shopping with Mika and Sera, buuut by now they should have finished shopping :3
Also, she doesnt gasp and say 'rude' she'd probably tell him off and be a tough woman :3 Lavender is one of the women who are independant. Being the way she was raised, she grew that way :D

[/QUOTE]
Sassy molassy

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I think he'd like how tough she is tbh xD she's a stubborn one someitmes too

[/QUOTE]
Valken is all a front. Alone he'd probably run and get her everything at her beck and call.

Guys always act weird around other guys. Testosterone and all.

I assume.

Also Valken is smooth, he is actually rather gentlemanly if he knows it'll get what he wants. Ie opens doors and pulls out chairs for ladies, buys them food and flowers.

He's also loaded because dangerous/spy jobs are worth alot of jewels. And he almost always doubles the original fee when he collects with the usual "This information seems really important.. wouldn't want anyone to happen across it... right?" Smirk.

Although she'd have wear something rather revealing to get his attention.

Afterall Millie has a very nice.... chest personality.

... Have you seen her armor, Zuka. HAVE YOU SEEN HER ARMOR?! It shows her velvety skin, shows a good amount of cleavlege AND shows her good looking thighs. xD

I regret taking extra electives next year. I have to take an online course in the summer and it took me 3 hours to write 2 essays that I only had 2 days to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back