Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Happy Red Mage yeah, I'll post in a few, just came back from the hospital. Q-Q

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage] Oh we're fighting now?His magic pulsed and floor shifted backwards to move the two out of the attacks range and replaced the area with gaping pit. "Have a nice fall~"

[/QUOTE]
Wait, so what this means is after the teleportation he fell into an even deeper pit than the floor? Or what? :? A bit confused here, sorry.

[QUOTE="Trevor B Harper]Wait, so what this means is after the teleportation he fell into an even deeper pit than the floor? Or what? :? A bit confused here, sorry.

[/QUOTE]
Raa shifted the ground beneath him to move, so now there's a hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Raa shifted the ground beneath him to move, so now there's a hole.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, makes sense. :3 Okay!

Jackaboi said:
Eric has to make a decision...
Venture inside the spooky scary hut of imminent death...

Or wait outside where it's safe...

A hard choice if I must say so myself
He's a member of Sabertooth. He has to go in there or Gilad will beat him for being a little bitch boy. xD

Mitchs98 said:
@Zuka @Mykinkaiser tfw casually talking about fucking Millie and Kelica in front of Ferra like she doesn't exsist.
Bros before... munchkins.

She's too young she wouldn't understand xD I imagine Valken sees her as the annoying little sister tagging around with him and his bestie. xD

Zuka said:
Bros before... munchkins.
She's too young she wouldn't understand xD I imagine Valken sees her as the annoying little sister tagging around with him and his bestie. xD
She's 14. Why wouldn't she understand doe.

For the sake of hilarity she shall understand.

Because I'm an evil little bastard like that.

@Mitchs98

You can totally have Ferra point out to Frosty they've only been dating 2 weeks, and they literally only reaaallly dated the last 4 days or so. xD

Just to make Valken more awkward and totally blow his cover.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
You can totally have Ferra point out to Frosty they've only been dating 2 weeks, and they literally only reaaallly dated the last 4 days or so. xD

Just to make Valken more awkward and totally blow his cover.
I was tottally going to do that, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I was tottally going to do that, tbh.
Also, two totally shirtless guys just casually walking and flexing infront of her.

If she is 14 and knows all about da birds and bees, well I don't know about her but hell I'd be blushing

Zuka said:
Also, two totally shirtless guys just casually walking and flexing infront of her.
If she is 14 and knows all about da birds and bees, well I don't know about her but hell I'd be blushing
...it shall be done.

Only because I'm a major troll. And this idea awakens the troll in me d:.

She's also technically 15 now. I forgot her birthday was the current day. Lol.

LeSoraAmari said:
He's a member of Sabertooth. He has to go in there or Gilad will beat him for being a little bitch boy. xD
Yeah xD

Well my original plan was to wait for Mizuki and Alicia to arrive but Idk when that's happening.

Maybe he should just go in :P

Jackaboi said:
Yeah xD
Well my original plan was to wait for Mizuki and Alicia to arrive but Idk when that's happening.

Maybe he should just go in :P
I can have Masaki arrive and meet Eric outside if you want?

LeSoraAmari said:
I can have Masaki arrive and meet Eric outside if you want?
Well... It beats RPing by myself :P

Edit: Btw I gtg for a driving lesson soon so I'll be unavailable for a while, sorry if I miss any posts

@Colt556

Mikado?

anime_blonde_girl_hat_shorts_wallpaper.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back