Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Necr0Danc3r said:
Yeah. I'm not letting him alter any force that hits him directly unless he attacks at the same time, or has had enough time to really study an opponent's movements (for now, he doesn't have that skill though.). only exception is normal gravity.
Ok that was literally my only concern about them, after the description of their magic was milling around my brain a while it spewed out that weird concern

[QUOTE="Britt-21]FFS DONT MAKEME SHIP IT xD

[/QUOTE]
To late.

Also Kelica gets randy as balls in Spring so...Yeah.

Or there is bad boy Valken

images

If you can peel him away from Millie

that wont be too hard...especially when lavender shows so much..but leaves a good bit to the imagination

Britt-21]that wont be too hard...especially when lavender shows so much..but leaves a good bit to the imagination [/QUOTE] You know Emmerich is actually single right? [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxNk3UtanOL2lEOq68f82_t-7cxVmb60-ng26Fi7KFWYWTWYHW9ifACPhjHg[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31804-mykinkaiser/ said:
@Mykinkaiser[/URL]

And we need to find him a girl otherwise people will still keep suspecting their sexuality. It's totally not me pushing the rumours either.

images

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I did figure that out :D he's from Durarararararara right? xD

[/QUOTE]
I just use that face claim because they are basically the same

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Britt-21]I did figure that out :D he's from Durarararararara right? xD

[/QUOTE]
Faceclaim is Hiewajima Shizuo yup

Shizuo-Heiwajima-durarara-31603893-586-334.png
DRRR_Shizuo_doodle_by_javajafa.jpg
Heiwajima.Shizuo.full.1036415.jpg
Heiwajima.Shizuo.240.1413175.jpg