Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
Apparently not
I'm pretty much bored so I'm gonna see if there's any improvements I could make to Eric's CS

Edit: Maybe Ayano's too...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'll post soonish.
Having a hard time thinking of posts except for a few places today. Tbh.
Try not to feel rushed :>

If you're having a hard time thinking of posts then that's no problem

1467088244170.png

Mitchs98 said:
I'll post soonish.
Having a hard time thinking of posts except for a few places today. Tbh.
So am I.... only psychotic killer seems easy enough to do... I might do Jenny next (because butt grab) then valken then kelica I assume. Did you want me to havr kelica spot alicia and dot on her? Would that help for a post in ft? And did you want Ferra to get trapped in a threeway (chute kek) with frosty and valken? Were landing in basically a giblet pile

Zuka said:
So am I.... only psychotic killer seems easy enough to do... I might do Jenny next (because butt grab) then valken then kelica I assume. Did you want me to havr kelica spot alicia and dot on her? Would that help for a post in ft? And did you want Ferra to get trapped in a threeway (chute kek) with frosty and valken? Were landing in basically a giblet pile
Both of those work. And would help immensely ^-^

Okay, I'm not feeling any better. I ate a hot doggie and started to throw up. I'm gonna have to put off posting a bit more, sorry.

Isune said:
Okay, I'm not feeling any better. I ate a hot doggie and started to throw up. I'm gonna have to put off posting a bit more, sorry.
Aww *wraps up in a burrito blankie* try something bland like rice. Or ginger ale. Or lemon water. Rather then an unknown meat substance.... I'm procrastinating anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back