Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mr Swiftshots

Dddaaaammmnnnn you make an amazing villian

Iq76YHMr3GPtIoYg8u34Ds7eEXkRal45qdIsfGY53uOsd0GoymeZqdBMbuUfJLOSsLmz6o2kF-M-mrm2J6a3IvU7MB8xOoRpGNq5vETeXuHj98AfB6HiINrZUqQd5iD2lLRn3885U-h8=w500-h228-nc

I'm expecting Fairy Tail to rage at Rodwen over this defilement on Hibiki. Otherwise they aren't Fairy Tail ;0

I'm expecting Sora to whip up tornados, Chris to squash her, and Kelica to choke her to death with vines :D

Maybe Lyra will even use her third soul

Or

We can let him get sweet revenge on that crazy witch

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm expecting Fairy Tail to rage at Rodwen over this defilement on Hibiki. Otherwise they aren't Fairy Tail ;0
I'm expecting Sora to whip up tornados, Chris to squash her, and Kelica to choke her to death with vines :D

Maybe Lyra will even use her third soul

Or

We can let him get sweet revenge on that crazy witch
Well Kelica could have her roots crash through the very dungeon walls but it might disable the intregity of the structure. Then again a good old crashing dungeon escape scene works.

Also Kelica's heals can probably fix it. Or Sora as hers don't actually hurt kek.

Zuka said:
Well Kelica could have her roots crash through the very dungeon walls but it might disable the intregity of the structure. Then again a good old crashing dungeon escape scene works.
Also Kelica's heals can probably fix it. Or Sora as hers don't actually hurt kek.
A combination of Mother Nature heals and Sky Dragon heals. That sounds beautiful :3

LeSoraAmari said:
A combination of Mother Nature heals and Sky Dragon heals. That sounds beautiful :3
I've heard two people call Kelica "mother nature" and it's funny how I never intended her to be that. But to all intents and purposes she somewhat is? Again I can't wait to see her in her 30s when she isn't completely sporadic and slightly more matured.

@Kyuubey

I wanna dooooo eeett a duel heal. Kelica can hasten Sora's heals and Sora's heals can help avoid Kelica's pain. Gaw so cute x3

Zuka said:
I've heard two people call Kelica "mother nature" and it's funny how I never intended her to be that. But to all intents and purposes she somewhat is? Again I can't wait to see her in her 30s when she isn't completely sporadic and slightly more matured.
@Kyuubey

I wanna dooooo eeett a duel heal. Kelica can hasten Sora's heals and Sora's heals can help avoid Kelica's pain. Gaw so cute x3
That sounds like an amazing idea! C:

Kyuubey said:
That sounds like an amazing idea! C:
.... I just realized Sora and Kelica are basically Lucy and Wendy.

Seriously.

images

Kelica would quite happily brush her hair and do things with her (like shopping). Kelica adores people

@Kyuubey

Actually this could work out well because I want to start training her to take B-Rank trials some time in her future, maybe Sora could help her with it? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back