Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]That'll be a good idea, I think. Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
No problem :)

I mean, I wasn't going to have Maya crush any of the 'challenges' Lysander would come to face anyway. But it's better for Lysander and Mikado this way.

I mean, she might be able to squabble with a few NPC guards or something. That'll be fun. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
No problem :)
I mean, I wasn't going to have Maya crush any of the 'challenges' Lysander would come to face anyway. But it's better for Lysander and Mikado this way.

I mean, she might be able to squabble with a few NPC guards or something. That'll be fun. xD
In all honestly, a challenge for Lysander probably wouldn't constitute as one for Maya. He's only an A-class mage after all.

Frosty and Valken are about to be thrown into a sliding shoot (God I want Valken to squeal like a girl), land in probably a bloody parts pile then trudging through the waste room come upon a whole plethora of bad guards. Probably setting off alarms for the whole place and causing a wash of bad dudes for everyone to get their kick on.

@Mykinkaiser @LeSoraAmari @Colt556 @Huor Spinks

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Lmao, why would you have him do that?

[/QUOTE]
Because I'm hilarious and always put my characters into stupid situations for the lols.

Every Fairytail needs an op idiot. Valken is Natsu while Emmerich is the Grey. The duo are just hilarious.

And weirdly gay at times which is only funnier.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]In all honestly, a challenge for Lysander probably wouldn't constitute as one for Maya. He's only an A-class mage after all.

[/QUOTE]
I know that, 'tis why I used these ' '

xD

Zuka said:
Because I'm hilarious and always put my characters into stupid situations for the lols.
Every Fairytail needs an op idiot. Valken is Natsu while Emmerich is the Grey. The duo are just hilarious.

And weirdly gay at times which is only funnier.
Haha, what with the Gray/Natsu bromance and the gun mage duo we've somehow turned Lamia Scale into our roleplay's answer to Fairy Tail in the anime.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Haha, what with the Gray/Natsu bromance and the gun mage duo we've somehow turned Lamia Scale into our roleplay's answer to Fairy Tail in the anime.

[/QUOTE]
LAMIA SCALE FOR THE WIN

DAMN FAIRIES

Colt556 said:
I will purge you if you combine Sabertooth's name like that again.
Oooooooooooooooooo

Sorry but I can't be purged again because I was purged 70 years ago.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm sorry
1466979846783.jpg

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]In all honestly, a challenge for Lysander probably wouldn't constitute as one for Maya. He's only an A-class mage after all.

[/QUOTE]
Y'know, if the goal is to split up why not change the fall from stairs to something that actually prevents them from getting back up, as well as preventing others from getting down there.

It'd be amusing if Valken just threw two of his teammates down a chute to god knows where.

Colt556 said:
Y'know, if the goal is to split up why not change the fall from stairs to something that actually prevents them from getting back up, as well as preventing others from getting down there.
It'd be amusing if Valken just threw two of his teammates down a chute to god knows where.
I thought that the splitting up was going to be later on. When I wrote that post I had thought that the teams had yet to be established.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I thought that the splitting up was going to be later on. When I wrote that post I had thought that the teams had yet to be established.

[/QUOTE]
Best way to split up is through random bullshit. You had us go careening further down, may as well use that to our advantage. It's both random, which is nice, while also retaining the gun duo.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I thought that the splitting up was going to be later on. When I wrote that post I had thought that the teams had yet to be established.

[/QUOTE]
Double post for EMPHASIS.

But ya, wanna use this situation to split off? Cuz if so I need to know to make my post appropriate. If not then I need to write something else to end off my post. Either way I just gotta know.

Colt556 said:
But ya, wanna use this situation to split off? Cuz if so I need to know to make my post appropriate. If not then I need to write something else to end off my post. Either way I just gotta know.
I figured that's what you were using it for.

Also YOUR WELCOME using Valken as a dummy to get ya gun mage pew pew pewing on.

vnAxwjSHwBQjOQGVMOm7my6hisYZFj5748fVnqpmrMQUShxDiaWp5N2IpedZRH_6hNvVqqZuKb6BZwzw-Szp-NysiFXZKdzVIMXL_n6RFOi-EEHYBcpDtHieLOWMrBBUOLGDPIPGFa3MJ5oeI8y0bmEEqc-JyQ=w500-h290-nc

Colt556 said:
P.s I'm planning to have Valks/Frosty go down a chute dang nabbit.

Dungeon: Water Theme Park

Where the rides go hell if I know where and people are trapped and maybe tortured. Fun for the whole family!

Colt556 said:
Best way to split up is through random bullshit. You had us go careening further down, may as well use that to our advantage. It's both random, which is nice, while also retaining the gun duo.
Colt556 said:
Hell yeah, let's do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back