Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I feel like this kidnapping dungeon is 99% Lamia Scale and getting Millie back... or Sora.
Maya's mindset is basically: SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA MILLIE MILLIE SORA SORA SORA MILLIE MILLIE MILLIE SORA

So I can agree with you

I regret taking an extra elective lmao. I'm out of school but I have to take an online course to make up for time spent on the elective next year

I still feel like we should spin a wheel for this. Like, I honestly dont think that everyone in the search group will know which path to follow to get to their desired person.

I still feel like we should spin a wheel for this. Like, I honestly dont think that everyone in the search group will know which path to follow to get to their desired person.

purplepanda288 said:
It would be nice to break up the established cliques and get some randomness in there. Although if pure luck would just happen to coincidentally put Lysander and Mikado together so they can shoot things I'm sure nobody would question it.

tumblr_n2yuhlxFTg1r2rp33o1_r1_500.gif

I..... I think something is wrong with me....

I want to write Romance but not Lewd things.... quick! Someone call help! LEMON SENPAI IS DOWN! LEMON SENPAI IS DDDOOOWWWNNNNN

Zuka said:
tumblr_n2yuhlxFTg1r2rp33o1_r1_500.gif

I..... I think something is wrong with me....

I want to write Romance but not Lewd things.... quick! Someone call help! LEMON SENPAI IS DOWN! LEMON SENPAI IS DDDOOOWWWNNNNN
I'll write something that's not lewd with you

Kayzo said:
I'll write something that's not lewd with you
Tbh I really really really really wanna write Valken and Millie as teenagers with him super duper flustered and everytime she even half looks at him he jumps and runs away and hides under his dark fringe.

Zuka said:
Tbh I really really really really wanna write Valken and Millie as teenagers with him super duper flustered and everytime she even half looks at him he jumps and runs away and hides under his dark fringe.
CAN WE DO THAT? ABORT TO THE DOC

Sorry guys, not feeling too good. A bit stressed out and I'm pretty sure the heat is wearing me down a bit. Get Chris wherever you need him, I just need to relax. I'll probably be better tomorrow.

Isune said:
Sorry guys, not feeling too good. A bit stressed out and I'm pretty sure the heat is wearing me down a bit. Get Chris wherever you need him, I just need to relax. I'll probably be better tomorrow.
I'm the same tbh :3

Kayzo said:
Let's go let's go let's go
I gotta go back and do that work thing but later yee

large.jpg

Millie being totally innocent and just asking while Valken stutters, can't speak and simply runs away.

I just imagine hundreds of times they almost date but he just can't pull through due to him being Lysander shy (worse actually)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I gotta go back and do that work thing but later yee
large.jpg

Millie being totally innocent and just asking while Valken stutters, can't speak and simply runs away.

I just imagine hundreds of times they almost date but he just can't pull through due to him being Lysander shy (worse actually)
Ok I'll anxiously await your arrival

LeSoraAmari said:
Yes but Maya has come here to find Sora, that and she must. Zuka wants Valken to find Millie as well. I'm sure Huor will want to be on rescue team Sora as well but I'm unsure
Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser @Embaga Elder
We are team Bravado and in seach of Millies boobs.

@Colt556 @Huor Spinks @LeSoraAmari can be team soraing higher.

@Genon @Rhodus @purplepanda288 @Bolts Team aden

@Isune @ThatSideCharacter @Jackaboi

Team hibiki (you dead)
Colt556 said:
Depends on how the groups are formed. If it's chosen then Mikado will obviously want to be with Lamia Scale people. After all the guilds are basically strangers to each other. If the teams are formed through divine intervention then it's up to luck or Mitch or whatever.
I'm not quite sure which team Lysander should be on. On one hand he should definitely be on team Sora. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether I want him in the same team as a wizarding saint because I want him to be challenged, to go through hell and back on this arc and I'm not sure if he can do that in the company of a wizarding saint. Not that I have anything against Maya as a character of course.

Unless something happens that causes him (and perhaps Mikado) to get separated from Maya. I'd be perfectly happy with that.

Zuka said:
It's funny you mention this, I was half way through my Valken post last night disarming all the traps when I decided to rewrite it and let Lysander and Mikado go ahead.
That's no fun for anyone. Theoritically I can Valken Shadow Walk through the entire facility in about 5mins, unlock all the cells and get everyone out but that's no fun.

I guess Emmerich @Mykinkaiser and Valken could fall down a seperate passage way, or the wall could collapse behind Mikado/Lysander?
I'd be down with that

Zuka said:
It's funny you mention this, I was half way through my Valken post last night disarming all the traps when I decided to rewrite it and let Lysander and Mikado go ahead.
That's no fun for anyone. Theoritically I can Valken Shadow Walk through the entire facility in about 5mins, unlock all the cells and get everyone out but that's no fun.

I guess Emmerich @Mykinkaiser and Valken could fall down a seperate passage way, or the wall could collapse behind Mikado/Lysander?
I agree. That's why I don't like having powerful characters in roleplay as anything other than plot devices. That's the main reason why Lloyd's a side character for me. Not much of a challenge for someone who's powerful enough to practically do everything. And it's boring on both ends, both for the powerful character because there's no challenge, and for the other players who won't get to do much significance because powerful character has already made things much easier.

It makes sense for Lysander to start out in the same team as Maya because they're after the same person, but I'll have Lysander get separated from her somehow.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I agree. That's why I don't like having powerful characters in roleplay as anything other than plot devices. That's the main reason why Lloyd's a side character for me. Not much of a challenge for someone who's powerful enough to practically do everything. And it's boring on both ends, both for the powerful character because there's no challenge, and for the other players who won't get to do much significance because powerful character has already made things much easier.
It makes sense for Lysander to start out in the same team as Maya because they're after the same person, but I'll have Lysander get separated from her somehow.

[/QUOTE]
I've given Valken more then enough weaknesses/phobias to make him still a relevant character. I mean bright lights and a fear of heights really brings him down to everyone else's level. Plus with Shadow Walk he has to physically hold his breath, so he can't stay under forever. Even less when he is paniced (is this case for Millie). Or it doesn't work say in a forest where the shadows are always flickering and moving.

:) So I feel ya. Still, Valken and Frosty will have some fun punching out bad guys.

Zuka said:
I've given Valken more then enough weaknesses/phobias to make him still a relevant character. I mean bright lights and a fear of heights really brings him down to everyone else's level. Plus with Shadow Walk he has to physically hold his breath, so he can't stay under forever. Even less when he is paniced (is this case for Millie). Or it doesn't work say in a forest where the shadows are always flickering and moving.
:) So I feel ya. Still, Valken and Frosty will have some fun punching out bad guys.
In Emmerich's case he's tough, but straightforward. He'll take everything head on be it traps, tricks, etc. What this means is that while he can take a lot he can also easily overstep his limits. This is reinforced by his lack of fear, meaning that he'll just charge into any situation, fuck the consequences.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I'm not quite sure which team Lysander should be on. On one hand he should definitely be on team Sora. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether I want him in the same team as a wizarding saint because I want him to be challenged, to go through hell and back on this arc and I'm not sure if he can do that in the company of a wizarding saint. Not that I have anything against Maya as a character of course.
Unless something happens that causes him (and perhaps Mikado) to get separated from Maya. I'd be perfectly happy with that.

[/QUOTE]
I mean I could always have Maya go around on her own in search for Sora? That way Lysander can be challenged ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back