Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Kayzo

KUhwSKS.jpg

That moment you are slowly losing steam on all your rps so your posts are turning to gutter trash and you get a headache just looking at this site.

*rolls around*

Zuka said:
That moment you are slowly losing steam on all your rps so your posts are turning to gutter trash and you get a headache just looking at this site.
*rolls around*
Not sure how to feel about this being said after I post.

1466894785546.jpg

Colt556 said:
Not sure how to feel about this being said after I post.
1466894785546.jpg
Haha. Nah your post was good. My Valken response when I got motivated (or when a few others post first) was going to be "Do you guys ever play Adventure games?!? Clearly the Ranged characters go before the Rogue... you know, the one designed to disarm traps.... but hey, I'm sure you'll be fine..." waves hand in a dismissive manner being the last guy

Zuka said:
Haha. Nah your post was good. My Valken response when I got motivated (or when a few others post first) was going to be "Do you guys ever play Adventure games?!? Clearly the Ranged characters go before the Rogue... you know, the one designed to disarm traps.... but hey, I'm sure you'll be fine..." waves hand in a dismissive manner being the last guy
I was highly amused as I made my post since I basically just wrote about something that happened in a past campaign. Granted that was far more hilarious due to the circumstances surrounding it. But when I heard of an underground base filled with traps I had to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back