Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
I miss you and.....
I love you way more.

It's a very rare occurrence that she does but I don't mind. <3 She's my snuggle bug.
She's like a stuffed animal but 100x better.

Kayzo said:
She's like a stuffed animal but 100x better.
Thisssss!!!! ^ ~

Also, I love this;

hZ1XWNA.jpg

Kyuubey said:
I miss you and.....
I love you way more.

It's a very rare occurrence that she does but I don't mind. <3 She's my snuggle bug.
No I love you more tbh

It's my duty.

:3

Also, Amelia is the cutest thing ever

LeSoraAmari said:
No I love you more tbh
It's my duty.

:3

Also, Amelia is the cutest thing ever
Can we love each other equally? :c Because it's my duty to love you as much as you love me(plussomemorebutshhh)so it has to be equal.

I'm super biased but I agree. She's the biggest cutie patootie!

Kyuubey said:
Can we love each other equally? :c Because it's my duty to love you as much as you love me(plussomemorebutshhh)so it has to be equal.
I'm super biased but I agree. She's the biggest cutie patootie!
Yeah sure we can have the same amount of love for each other :0

Kayzo said:
Scrub. Mine has 10767
I stopped playing the game for ages d:

I could easily get it to a higher rank than yours :3 I've got all the shit to do so~

Tbh I'm really close to getting Jin

Huor Spinks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
Before I make my next Lysander post, I just want to clarify something. So both Lysander and Mikado know each other, despite being lone wolves in their guild. I'd probably add that Lysander does not really know her that well, but he knows what her magic is, and would not hesitate to team up with her despite never having done so. Plus, it would be fun for him to work with another gun mage.
Pretty much. Loner or otherwise they spent years in the same guild and with Lamia Scale's emphasis on family it'd be strange for them not to know each other, even if they weren't especially close.

Although just to clarify, Mikado was never a loner. She's fairly quiet and reserved but she still partakes in groups and the like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao these crazy witch bitches are in for a shock once Hibiki gets out of that cell.

That in mind, I'm going to start working on my post in a moment~

Kayzo said:
When you realize you're idol trash and feel bad but then go back to watching idol stuff.
That's so true. Life is such a struggle.

That's like me with Angel Beats. I always vow not to rewatch it because I don't want my emotions to explode yet again, but I always end up rewatching it. I am right now. Help.

LeSoraAmari said:
That's like me with Angel Beats. I always vow not to rewatch it because I don't want my emotions to explode yet again, but I always end up rewatching it. I am right now. Help.
I can't help that anime hurts me too much.

LeSoraAmari said:
I've spent actual money to buy songs like I'm that bad. However I don't own any merchandise and my phone screen isn't idol related.

Kayzo said:
When you realize you're idol trash and feel bad but then go back to watching idol stuff.
Is Mizuki/Alicia going to meet up soon? Because Kelica's bird will inform Kelica/chris the hut is nearby and ask them to come. I can have Valken and gang go into hut without them.

@Mitchs98

Was going to ask once gang desends into Dungeon, is that anti-magic aura still in effect? Does it effect our group as well?

Kayzo said:
I can't help that anime hurts me too much.
We can hurt together then I suppose. It may be the only way.

Kayzo said:
I've spent actual money to buy songs like I'm that bad. However I don't own any merchandise and my phone screen isn't idol related.
Oh my lord. TBH it could be worse. You could be acting like an idol

Zuka said:
Is Mizuki/Alicia going to meet up soon? Because Kelica's bird will inform Kelica/chris the hut is nearby and ask them to come. I can have Valken and gang go into hut without them.
@Mitchs98

Was going to ask once gang desends into Dungeon, is that anti-magic aura still in effect? Does it effect our group as well?
It only works in the cells :3

LeSoraAmari said:
We can hurt together then I suppose. It may be the only way.
Oh my lord. TBH it could be worse. You could be acting like an idol

It only works in the cells :3
That would be kind of cool though to strip all the mages of their powers. Emmerich and Valken would be alright being physical, and Lysander with his real gun. Everyone else might be in a pinch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
That would be kind of cool though to strip all the mages of their powers. Emmerich and Valken would be alright being physical, and Lysander with his real gun. Everyone else might be in a pinch.
Masaki totally relies on his magic, but Maya is an expert in martial arts so she's good.

It would be very cool, it'd leave everyone at such a major disadvantage. However, they'd have no chance of winning if they can't use magic as the dark mage's could easily nuke a mage that can't mage xD

Zuka said:
Ryu would probably be okay. He's already reluctant to use his magic anyway. I don't think he's had a chance to use it even once in the IC yet.

Rhodus said:
Ryu would probably be okay. He's already reluctant to use his magic anyway. I don't think he's had a chance to use it even once in the IC yet.
He just needs to be more hot headed.

Get it.

Get it?

Hot head-

*Ryu smash*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back