Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
Maybe she just has a fetish for mild weather
She already has a Beastiality fetish, a Dominance fetish and is against Monogamy... let's not add to the Fetish pile

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
So if it's magic then all we need is for Gilad to negate it.
1466736569053.jpg
Yea but then it's Gilad so it wouldn't fix anything... love knows no bounds!

images

Most likely going to be tommorrow. I'm tired asf and could barely brain for anything else. Much less important plot moving posts for Alicia and Ferra.

I keep forgetting to post for Ferra >_<.

Colt556 said:
Swap Valken and Mikado and that's good enough. After all the two gun-mages gotta go in and lay down the law together.
In total agreement. We're gonna make gun-mages look awesome, both of us.

Eat our bullets, all.

@Kayzo Mizuki will be finding Alicia. No idea about Grace

@LeSoraAmari Again no idea what Maya and Masaki are up to.

I'd probably just go with everyone bar Mizuki/Chris/Kelica are there? *shrugs*

Zuka said:
Just letting you know Kelica and Chris @Isune are somewhat on a different track but still in like a 100m distance meeting up with Alicia @Mitchs98. As far as I know only Valken and Emmerich are where Lysander is, plus I guess who ever followed them. Probably Noah @Embaga Elder and Mikado @Colt556 at the least. I dunno what @Rhodus @Bolts and @purplepanda288 are doing.
I thought they were a lot closer -.-; i would've changed my post if someone said something

@Colt556

Before I make my next Lysander post, I just want to clarify something. So both Lysander and Mikado know each other, despite being lone wolves in their guild. I'd probably add that Lysander does not really know her that well, but he knows what her magic is, and would not hesitate to team up with her despite never having done so. Plus, it would be fun for him to work with another gun mage.

Zuka said:
@Kayzo Mizuki will be finding Alicia. No idea about Grace
@LeSoraAmari Again no idea what Maya and Masaki are up to.

I'd probably just go with everyone bar Mizuki/Chris/Kelica are there? *shrugs*
They'd be with the group that were at the train station, I've still got to post for them but I'll get that done tonight :3

Kyuubey said:
I wrote my post holding my phone high up in the air with my little one on me. xD
vQ0iMKZ.jpg
Omg that's the cutest thing ever. I feel like she never moves from that spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back