Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
All these guys are fighting over Kelica and she'll just go chasing after Ryu when they're distracted with their bickering
Probably. You know why? He doesn't give two shits about her. I mean, other then she's from Fairytail he really couldn't care less.

We've all seen how she does with disinterest.

Lloyd comes to mind.

images

He does have points deducted for lack of titty grab when his face was smooshed with boobs.

Zuka said:
Probably. You know why? He doesn't give two shits about her. I mean, other then she's from Fairytail he really couldn't care less.
We've all seen how she does with disinterest.

Lloyd comes to mind.

images

He does have points deducted for lack of titty grab when his face was smooshed with boobs.
He wasn't Gokasai at that point though so its excusable

Kayzo said:
When you order something on Saturday with two day shipping but it's supposed to arrive here on Wednesday?
Two business days. The plebs work Mon-Fri so sat/sun aren't work days for them (HAHAHAHAHAH! NOT WORKdaysnotwork

Rhodus said:
He wasn't Gokasai at that point though so its excusable
I like your style.

Plus the puns are just hilarious.

"We all know I have the biggest sword."

"No one keeps her motor running quite like me."

"I always burn for you."

I'm glad he isn't Valken my lord. That's just terrible xD

Zuka said:
I like your style.

"I always burn for you."

Oh god

Zuka said:
I like your style.

"I always burn for you."

Pfft, we all know who has the biggest sword.

Colt556 said:
I shall permit you to your false sense of superiority for now. But know this, one day you will understand that you are a big fish in a very small pond.
Dude... I've always known that. I've accepted it long ago

Colt556 said:
I shall permit you to your false sense of superiority for now. But know this, one day you will understand that you are a big fish in a very small pond.
I feel like this should have been an insult but was pleasantly surprised.

10/10 would read again.

Alright, so I take it that @purplepanda288 is waiting on me to dismiss Shen, though I'm concerned that perhaps it might be more prudent for Shen to lead us to the location (which would likely require a timeskip). But since several of @Mitchs98's characters seem to have escaped, it may be useful to dismiss Shen since they're going to go to us anyway, but then I have to react to everyone else. Honestly, I'm not really sure how to respond since there are so many more IC posts to read. Can anyone help?

Genon said:
Alright, so I take it that @purplepanda288 is waiting on me to dismiss Shen, though I'm concerned that perhaps it might be more prudent for Shen to lead us to the location (which would likely require a timeskip). But since several of @Mitchs98's characters seem to have escaped, it may be useful to dismiss Shen since they're going to go to us anyway, but then I have to react to everyone else. Honestly, I'm not really sure how to respond since there are so many more IC posts to read. Can anyone help?
well it's really up to you, just time skip your way into the hallway with Valken and others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back