Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Oh... can't be fudged... yeah, fudged. >~>
Oh. never heard that one before lol

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Oh wait... What? xD IM CONFUSED WHO DID THE MIRROR? xD

[/QUOTE]
That's kind of why Mimi was still there. That and she's the only one with anything mirror related :o

Okie :P sorry my mistake

also someone on youtube is being an ass -_- I say something about the video and he's like "The irony is that you're a kid/teen using the computer' and I was like "dude, im not a kid. My picture may look childish but i'm not a child, I know how to use a computer responsibly. And besides, I was talking about the kid's behavior."

Idiot. Ask next time what I mean -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
NOT THIS AGAIN. ;-; Halp! @LeSoraAmari
[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]ORBITAL CANNON FIRE!

[/QUOTE]*silently watches* I lost my Holy Sword so I can't protect senpai anymore. Also I love how nobody even noticed Cillian after he spoke. xD I'm just imagining him standing there awkwardly as he waits for a reply.

Skyena said:
*silently watches* I lost my Holy Sword so I can't protect senpai anymore. Also I love how nobody even noticed Cillian after he spoke. xD I'm just imagining him standing there awkwardly as he waits for a reply.
What happened to your sword? >: @LeSoraAmari SKYENA NEEDS A NEW SWORD! D:

Skyena said:
*silently watches* I lost my Holy Sword so I can't protect senpai anymore. Also I love how nobody even noticed Cillian after he spoke. xD I'm just imagining him standing there awkwardly as he waits for a reply.
I haven't responded yet, also Valks has his GF missing and is planning an all out War, so his brain might be able tender xD

@femjapanriceball @femjapanriceball a chance to reply. I'll probably suggest it once she summons up a beast of burden, but if any of you want to suggest it to save us all time go ahead.

Genon said:
@femjapanriceball @femjapanriceball a chance to reply. I'll probably suggest it once she summons up a beast of burden, but if any of you want to suggest it to save us all time go ahead.
(forgot to tag @purplepanda288 like a moron)

Just have Chris tow the floating thing a ma booper xD He's already in his Taurus form. Poor Chris, always pack-muled

Genon said:
But Adrian didn't know that there are people at the station to begin with does he? :0

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back