Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Well that depends if he can convince everyone else to go there. @femjapanriceball @purplepanda288 @Zuka @Isune would y'all be okay with me timeskipping everyone to the train station?'
Also @femjapanriceball I still don't know if the dragon has wings...
you cant time skip because we still need @Kayzo mizuki @Kyuubey lyra (guild hall), plus ryu @Rhodus and whoevever the hell is still floating?... I suppose if we miss anyone I can have Valken then grab them and take them.

Genon said:
Well that depends if he can convince everyone else to go there. @femjapanriceball @purplepanda288 @Zuka @Isune would y'all be okay with me timeskipping everyone to the train station?'
Also @femjapanriceball I still don't know if the dragon has wings...
There isn't any point in time skipping to the train station, because that's just mess things up for everyone else. We found out yesterday that a lot of people get confused as it is, xD

Mitch plans to make several minor time skips anyway, at least I think so anyway.

Zuka said:
@Genon
Also as @Isune said, just have Chris tow the carpet like a Hover craft :) it would still drain less mana
If I post for Lyra, I involve her and then have to commit to posting more and I go to the hospital tomorrow night. As of right now, it's a bit easier for me to just focus on posting for Sora when I can. /:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@femjapanriceball already summoned a dragon, and flying through the air would greatly reduce the risk of an ambush. This is Grimoire Heart, I'm sure they anticipate us coming to rescue our teammates. I can't imagine they'd be that genre blind. Plus, they've shown that they can easily catch S-class mages off-guard and kidnap them, which I should remind you they do by popping out of the ground like goddamn ninjas. Really, it's common sense to stay far away from the ground.

LeSoraAmari said:
There isn't any point in time skipping to the train station, because that's just mess things up for everyone else. We found out yesterday that a lot of people get confused as it is, xD
Mitch plans to make several minor time skips anyway, at least I think so anyway.
Other then Kelica knowing the edge of town and Alicia running around the forest, do we have anyone to track past the gate?

Kyuubey said:
If I post for Lyra, I involve her and then have to commit to posting more and I go to the hospital tomorrow night. As of right now, it's a bit easier for me to just focus on posting for Sora when I can. /:
I figured :) Did you want me to pull her along as NPC or just leave her in background?

Kyuubey said:
I don't want you to stress about posting.

Focus on posting for Sora, and do so when you can. You don't need to rush to post or post large amounts, plus if focusing on Sora is easier for you then just stick with that. We all understand, at least I do anyway.

I love you. <3

We'll just leave Aria and Lyra as NPC's or something until you can post again~

Zuka said:
Other then Kelica knowing the edge of town and Alicia running around the forest, do we have anyone to track past the gate?
I figured :) Did you want me to pull her along as NPC or just leave her in background?
If magic is involved, then Maya is an option. She can sense magical signatures after all. If it's been used in the area, she'll know. :3

With all the fighting going on, Maya will probably be able to get a faint read in it considering the distance. Especially if Sora is just about to fight Ayano. Although it'd take some time to track the 'stray magic' due to how far away they are.

Genon said:
Well @femjapanriceball already summoned a dragon, and flying through the air would greatly reduce the risk of an ambush. This is Grimoire Heart, I'm sure they anticipate us coming to rescue our teammates. I can't imagine they'd be that genre blind. Plus, they've shown that they can easily catch S-class mages off-guard and kidnap them, which I should remind you they do by popping out of the ground like goddamn ninjas. Really, it's common sense to stay far away from the ground.
*hasnt seen that post.... goes to check*

It still begs the question once everyone gets to South Gate were Kelica saw them last, how they advanve from there? The base is hidden underground via a tiny shack in the forest isn't it @Mitchs98?

Zuka said:
*hasnt seen that post.... goes to check*
It still begs the question once everyone gets to South Gate were Kelica saw them last, how they advanve from there? The base is hidden underground via a tiny shack in the forest isn't it @Mitchs98?
It is, yes. The forest is pretty big too. *shrug*

Zuka said:
That would be lovely, if you don't mind. You can NPC her.

LeSoraAmari said:
I don't want you to stress about posting.
Focus on posting for Sora, and do so when you can. You don't need to rush to post or post large amounts, plus if focusing on Sora is easier for you then just stick with that. We all understand, at least I do anyway.

I love you. <3

We'll just leave Aria and Lyra as NPC's or something until you can post again~
I love you so much. <3

This really made me feel so much more at ease to read. I've been stressing about posting and not holding people back so it's nice of you to say that. @~@

Mitchs98 said:
It is, yes. The forest is pretty big too. *shrug*
Forests my JAM yo, I can Kelica recruite some Hunting Animals, Wolves, Falcons etc to find Alicia. thats when we actually get there xD

Kyuubey said:
I love you so much. <3

This really made me feel so much more at ease to read. I've been stressing about posting and not holding people back so it's nice of you to say that. @~@
I'll just have Kelica grab Lyra's hand and take her along. Can't have her miss out on Hibiki! Will make her just shell shocked. :3

Zuka said:
I'll just have Kelica grab Lyra's hand and take her along. Can't have her miss out on Hibiki! Will make her just shell shocked. :3
If you roleplay her going ham (which if this torture shit really does happen, she will) I trust you to do Lyra justice! :3

Kyuubey said:
I love you so much. <3

I figured you'd have been, you stress a lot c:

LeSoraAmari said:
Turtles? I'd love me a turtle.
Hmm if the forest had a pond, and it had turtles then yes.

Except all of kelica's animals are feral... so don't get to close.

i doubt a turtle would hurt you though :)

Zuka said:
Hmm if the forest had a pond, and it had turtles then yes.
Except all of kelica's animals are feral... so don't get to close.

i doubt a turtle would hurt you though :)
Can I have a demon turtle? Because then I can have Hibiki consume it's soul and become a demon turtle :o

Zuka said:
I knowwwww! I want to post so badly because of the feels and how Lyra would freak out over all the crap going on. Oh well, by the time all the stuff starts happening and they find them I should have time to squeeze one in for Lyra!

@LeSoraAmari I only stress because I love you guys so much and I want to make you all proud. >:

LeSoraAmari said:
Can I have a demon turtle? Because then I can have Hibiki consume it's soul and become a demon turtle :o
I don't recruit demon things, living things. what you do with the turtle after you get it is up to you. can you call it "Bob?" like a really mundane name?

Is it wrong that I just imagine Chris staring at the dragon and going,"I wish I could record that thing...too bad it's female."

It's just funny because Hibiki is essentially only playing with Rodwen so that Alicia can escape. As soon as she's gotten far away (in his mind) I'm just going to have him 'surrender'

No doubt he'll get beat for being naughty but he don't care lmao

Zuka said:
I don't recruit demon things, living things. what you do with the turtle after you get it is up to you. can you call it "Bob?" like a really mundane name?
I'd like that :)

Kyuubey said:
I knowwwww! I want to post so badly because of the feels and how Lyra would freak out over all the crap going on. Oh well, by the time all the stuff starts happening and they find them I should have time to squeeze one in for Lyra!
@LeSoraAmari I only stress because I love you guys so much and I want to make you all proud. >:
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back