Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Well considering that they all escaped (I haven't been looking at it very much) what if they already kick most of the available asses by the time we arrive? I want my fair share of asskicking!
They've not all escaped. Everyone gets recaptured pretty soon.

They need to get recaptured to continue the plot, the only person that escapes (or rather, has escaped) is Alicia~

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
Oh for the love of...do you want us to find them or not? Literally everything is stacked against us right now and we're just sitting here waiting to do something. Personally, I would have volunteered to get Adrian kidnapped but I missed my chance.
@Mitchs98
Alright let me just let mother go Ito her true God form and kill All of Girmoer heart, alright. No, I'll let mother keep her Sense. Kim will have hers dulled.

Genon said:
Well considering that they all escaped (I haven't been looking at it very much) what if they already kick most of the available asses by the time we arrive? I want my fair share of asskicking!
They escaped the cell, not the area d:.

Rhodus said:
I... think you overestimate how much Ryu cares about that shit...
Ryu is so formal that I kind of want to see him in the BroGuild. Repressed types tend to have a really weird side.

I just imagine Kelica looking at Chris with the "I'm gonna kill you" look. "Aw...why don't you purpose yet?"

Genon said:
Ryu is so formal that I kind of want to see him in the BroGuild. Repressed types tend to have a really weird side.
He does have a weird side. It's called "beat the shit out of everything until it stops moving" . Otherwise known as Gokasai

Zuka said:
@LeSoraAmari @Embaga Elder @Isune @Rhodus @Genon (adrian can join BroGuild), @Mykinkaiser
After team meeting discussing the effectiveness of various Bra sizes (on women!), they get roaring drunk and end up passed out naked ontop of one another, platonic.

Girls walk in...

ksV2SJwjtEz42SFijI7kKK7OwXONVOFqUvqRDm7EJCMzQj85FrRLap8jBsR0WmOEO2qAk-p0E9OyFFbH43-LUbmWy92EEfea4u5A3jVABhjlzdzysC6KhdZrDzXFJfJEkYNzqRENZClvneaqKBZBWUbMWV6qDw=w500-h290-nc
Masaki will be all like reading his book or something. Plus he's still only 16 lmao he doesn't drink xD

Rhodus said:
He does have a weird side. It's called "beat the shit out of everything until it stops moving" . Otherwise known as Gokasai
Then would he help Adrian beat up the drunken, vaguely-homosexual revelers?

Isune said:
I just imagine Kelica looking at Chris with the "I'm gonna kill you" look. "Aw...why don't you purpose yet?"
LOOK AT ME, AREN'T I ADORABLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?! *squeals and runs away* waaaaaahhhhbb!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="purplepanda288" data-cite="purplepanda288" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="170595" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/" data-mentionid="24115">@Mitchs98</a> hey I was wondering if I could give Alice a new weapon.</div></blockquote>

<p>

What weapon?</p>

Mitchs98 said:
What weapon?
A Looking glass, which will be like a shield against any type of light or shadow magic. I'll also edit the Umbrella to only block physical attacks. And specify further what Alice's magic is.

Edit: So any magic that has to do with photons or the lack of.

purplepanda288 said:
A Looking glass, which will be like a shield against any type of light or shadow magic. I'll also edit the Umbrella to only block physical attacks. And specify further what Alice's magic is.
Edit: So any magic that has to do with photons or the lack of.
Er. Considering it'd make it far to easy for Alice to combat Rodwen, I'd say no.

@Isune

To be honest, Kelica barely understands relationships as a whole, so I doubt you'd worry about flipping when she doesn't get a proposal. Wild animals arent generally onexone after all

Zuka said:
@Isune
To be honest, Kelica barely understands relationships as a whole, so I doubt you'd worry about flipping when she doesn't get a proposal. Wild animals arent generally onexone after all
So what you're saying is, she'd prefer a more group orientated thing.

Chris x Kelica x Mizuki, anyone?

Zuka said:
@Isune
Monogamy is a rare occurrence among nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back