Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
SORRRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, I was just wrapped up in getting posts up with two others. Sorry I'll get an Alice post up, should we get them involved in the Current arc or let them do their own thing?
It is fine, take your time! And we should get them involved in the current arc right?

I feel like I should be posting for Valken and Kelica but am I waiting on someone? Hmmm :/ I think I might have Valken go collect the mages first as he and his bro band will be faster and keep Vex and Ren at the station.

Then in his hunt he can collect Ryu @Rhodus and maybe Grace andColts chara, before running into Fairytail to spring on Mizuki, Alfie, Ophelia, Bizma, Chris,Adrian. Kelica tells him to go to South Entrance, so they all go there and Maya pulls Train crowd there....

ALL THE ORGANISING

Zuka said:
I feel like I should be posting for Valken and Kelica but am I waiting on someone? Hmmm :/ I think I might have Valken go collect the mages first as he and his bro band will be faster and keep Vex and Ren at the station.
Then in his hunt he can collect Ryu @Rhodus and maybe Grace andColts chara, before running into Fairytail to spring on Mizuki, Alfie, Ophelia, Bizma, Chris,Adrian. Kelica tells him to go to South Entrance, so they all go there and Maya pulls Train crowd there....

ALL THE ORGANISING
Don't forget Arial! :)

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Don't forget Arial! :)

[/QUOTE]
she's already at train station :) i mean everyone else around.

also what do her other colours do?

Zuka said:
she's already at train station :) i mean everyone else around.
also what do her other colours do?
Red increases speed, yellow allows the target to shoot balls of aura that hurt, purple restrains movement to side to side. green immobilizes and give a movable barrier.

Valken everytime he melds into the Shadows...It's like being underwater. So I'm glad he's not claustrophobic...

That's why it's dangerous pulling anyone else in with him because the Shadow will literally suck them in and hold them there for eternity. He just befriended them so they let him out.

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Genon @Isune
Chris doesn't have any flying Beast Forms, his Draco one is like a furry dragon without wings. More like a furry lizard really.

Goddammit. @Isune, I really had no idea what it looked like. I just assumed it looked like a dragon. Do you want to edit? Or just assume that Adrian doesn't know?

EDIT: Screw it, I'll edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it wrong that I want Bizma ( @femjapanriceball ) to say that she doesn't have anything to summon xD

It ain't a fetish xD He's just used to it after having it done to him about a hundred times now.

Britt-21] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL] please tell me that last paragraph to your post isnt towards Ashley and Aiden...cause they're gone
I know where everyone is. I'm talking to Mimi and Millie whom are the only ones there. I simply tagged everyone who should be in the dungeons.

I might have pregnancy brain but since I'm stuck in bed, I do make it a goal to keep up with where the RP is at. C:

Kyuubey said:
She flicked her hand as a tornado tore its way through the rubble before her that had closed her off from her opponent.
Oh. The cave in was on the opposite side from Ayano. It was supposed to cut off everyone else besides the four of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back