Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
This is better
images

hqdefault.jpg

^-^

I must second this notion

Mykinkaiser said:
Juvia is best girl
I remember the very first episode with her fight with Grey... turns from evil villian to over possessive GF... I near on died laughing so hard... the whole fight... "WHO IS THIS LUCY, MY LOVE RIVAL!" and right at the end when they are sitting, he turns to her with a grin and says "Wanna go at it again?" Her face... Priceless

Zuka said:
I remember the very first episode with her fight with Grey... turns from evil villian to over possessive GF... I near on died laughing so hard... the whole fight... "WHO IS THIS LUCY, MY LOVE RIVAL!" and right at the end when they are sitting, he turns to her with a grin and says "Wanna go at it again?" Her face... Priceless
Also, she's just hot

LeSoraAmari said:
Show everyone your inner model
The Dinkster]I have this thread unwatched and no one to reply to IC. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="The Dinkster]I literally can't because I am waiting for others to reply... [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="The Dinkster] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31663-chat-noir/ said:
@Chat Noir[/URL] hasn't been on lately right? And I dunno what is up with @purplepanda288 So I am just gunna go like watch youtube
SORRRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, I was just wrapped up in getting posts up with two others. Sorry I'll get an Alice post up, should we get them involved in the Current arc or let them do their own thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back