Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wyatt said:
I had to write a poem for class and wanted to shoot myself because I can't write a poem that won't dishonor the human race.
For one of our coursework pieces in English Literature we had to analyse and write up an essay on a poem. I chose one called Mametz Wood. (It's about death and WW1)

If it wasn't for this task, I wouldn't have got my A lmao

Kazehana said:
You're a co-GM?
You're genderless?

What happened
Yis, as is Kyuubey~

We are Mitchs servants

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
You're a co-GM?
You're genderless?

What happened
Sorry wrong term, I ment gender fluid(he,she, they) I really don't care what pronouns you use for me. As long as you don't call me it and late for dinner.

Wyatt said:
I can't write a poem that won't dishonor the human race.
I audibly laughed.

purplepanda288 said:
Hai, welcome to the RPN family. Ya it's pretty common for us to talk like that. Hey if you need anyone to talk to, I'm your (genderless) guy.
Very thank. Still grooving into all. Communities differ a lot, and what goes in one (I.E. shitposting and dank memes) doesn't fly in the other or vice versa. I'm just trying to tip a toe into the pool before diving in head first and bumping heads with someone accidentally. Didn't think you'd pull me in so fast though. >_>

My metaphor holds. A glorious day.

No more posting today, I'm done, I swear. :D

YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY AND WELCOMED THE NEW GUY. Shit. I'm late to the party. That's what I get for staring at my post that I wrote for like an hour before actually posting it. Lel. @LeSoraAmari <3

purplepanda288 said:
Sorry wrong term, I ment gender fluid(he,she, they) I really don't care what pronouns you use for me. As long as you don't call me it and late for dinner.
>pulls Panda under the covers

LeSoraAmari said:
For one of our coursework pieces in English Literature we had to analyse and write up an essay on a poem. I chose one called Mametz Wood. (It's about death and WW1)
If it wasn't for this task, I wouldn't have got my A lmao

Yis, as is Kyuubey~

We are Mitchs servants
purplepanda288 said:
*Flails arms in distress

Miller said:
I audibly laughed.
Very thank. Still grooving into all. Communities differ a lot, and what goes in one (I.E. shitposting and dank memes) doesn't fly in the other or vice versa. I'm just trying to tip a toe into the pool before diving in head first and bumping heads with someone accidentally. Didn't think you'd pull me in so fast though. >_>

Well I always aim to please so that I can trick you into being my slave

Kyuubey said:
YOU HAVE TAKEN ALL THE SPOTLIGHT AWAY AND WELCOMED THE NEW GUY. Shit. I'm late to the party. That's what I get for staring at my post that I wrote for like an hour before actually posting it. Lel. @LeSoraAmari <3

The spotlight was born to encase me tbh

Kyuubey said:

* small Yelp as I get dragged * hoi, I'm panda

Kazehana said:
*Flails arms in distress
* flails under covers * what?

Miller said:
I audibly laughed.

It tends to happen. Tbh.

We assimilate new people. We are a hivemind.

Kyuubey said:

Lazy scrub, staring at the screen.

While you did that I updated the roster and made a new RP

Mitchs98 said:
It tends to happen. Tbh.

WHERE! TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!

purplepanda288 said:
*Flails and knocks over several pots and pans from the wall

I don't know! I was never informed it was a thing because your profile had a gender last time I checked :o

purplepanda288 said:
hoi im kyu

>cuddles

I'm not feeling well, it's my excuse to hold onto you.

@Wyatt LISTEN HERE BUB! THOU SHALL NOT ENSLAVE AND TRICK THE NEWCOMER! He might be gullible and doe eyed, I must protect him from your headlights.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm going to respond to that post right away, I loved it :0
As I love you for you are wonderful. Looking forward to your response as usual! c:

Mitchs98 said:
It tends to happen. Tbh.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A LAZY SCRUB, YOU FILTHY HIPPO.... I MEAN, HYPOCRITE. Hippocrite. I'm amusing myself, it's begun.

Kyuubey said:
hoi im kyu
>cuddles

@Wyatt LISTEN HERE BUB! THOU SHALL NOT ENSLAVE AND TRICK THE NEWCOMER! He might be gullible and doe eyed, I must protect him from your headlights.

As I love you for you are wonderful. Looking forward to your response as usual! c:

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME A LAZY SCRUB, YOU FILTHY HIPPO.... I MEAN, HYPOCRITE. Hippocrite. I'm amusing myself, it's begun.
Lmao. Nice.

Kyuubey said:
Isn't this the reason not to hold people? What if it's contagious :o

Okay so we know it isn't, but you could blow chunks in his hair :o

Wyatt said:
Well I always aim to please so that I can trick you into being my slave
Wait... is that what happened to me when I first joined e_e;?

And I'm just not realizing it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
*Flails and knocks over several pots and pans from the wall
I don't know! I was never informed it was a thing because your profile had a gender last time I checked :o
It did, now I have to look at my account

Mitchs98 said:
Lmao. Nice.
The power flickered. The invasion of creepiness begins within my home.

>curls up under the covers

Kazehana said:
Isn't this the reason not to hold people? What if it's contagious :o
Okay so we know it isn't, but you could blow chunks in his hair :o
Oh god, you're right. I'M SO SORRY! @purplepanda288 I'll stick to clinging to my body pillow so nobody is subjected to my sick self. ;____;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back