Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes it did.
tumblr_inline_nbiio7S0Ga1rksglg.gif

purplepanda288 said:
It did, now I have to look at my account
Well okay it's not there anymore but STILL

Kyuubey said:
The power flickered. The invasion of creepiness begins within my home.
>curls up under the covers

Oh god, you're right. I'M SO SORRY! @purplepanda288 I'll stick to clinging to my body pillow so nobody is subjected to my sick self. ;____;
Good job lol

LeSoraAmari said:
Hopefully I don't get too carried away with this post, I love suspense building things ugh
*When you don't have time to read the long ass posts so this makes you sad on the inside

Kyuubey said:
The power flickered. The invasion of creepiness begins within my home.
>curls up under the covers

Oh god, you're right. I'M SO SORRY! @purplepanda288 I'll stick to clinging to my body pillow so nobody is subjected to my sick self. ;____;
It's fine, I actually I dot. Care if I get sick. * huggz *

Wyatt said:
@Mitchs98 if only it wasn't a soul eater rp, I don't know why but that anime fandom rp turns me away. I love watching it though.
I plan on making it entirely different from the standard academy shtick, if you want to give it a go.

Miller said:
So, wot about companion characters like pets? Yay or nay?
You're more than welcome to make an Exceed, yes! I've been hoping someone would ask for a while now.

Mitchs98 said:
I plan on making it entirely different from the standard academy shtick, if you want to give it a go.
You're more than welcome to make an Exceed, yes! I've been hoping someone would ask for a while now.
Could I have a male witch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back