Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Miller said:
Ayyy, is it customary for someone to talk briefly and frequently in here? Like, serious question tbh. Thanks for the welcome though.
Ok so in my language CS would mean Counter Strike. But I'm assuming you mean Character Sheet. To show that I'm especially in need of figurative crutches though, Imma just ask away.

I click on the "Character-Sign-Up" section and then just post away?
Shitposting, memes, and lewdness is what the OOC is used for 90% of the time.

So yes, its common. We've gotten close to a hundred pages of OOC in a day before.

LeSoraAmari said:
We can't scare off the newcomer!
I'm sure he's tough enuff.

Maybe.

He wasn't intimidated by 1.1k OOC pages at-least :3

Also

@Rui @McMajestic @Libra259 @wolfborn4 Just making sure you four know where the OOC lives d:

Mitchs98 said:
So yes, its common. We've gotten close to a hundred pages of OOC in a day before.
Shitposting and memes is just my metier, famalam.

LeSoraAmari said:
Don't scare the newcomer!
You're too kind, too kind.

I guess Imma ask beforehand. Any restrictions as far as a character's plot goes? Say I wanted to a goku-esque character who got time magic'd on and is lookin' like a child again. I said it. That possible?

Kazehana said:
I've actually never given a cookie .-.
Well here is a chance for you to give one to the @Miller

Also I wish there was a rating where you could shame someone

Last edited by a moderator:
Miller said:
Das just cold. Like, real cold. Ya thrust your fleshen prongs into my heart and tore apart what you could find.
Yeah so you can tone down the dramatic tone just a little bit, 'k thanks. Even so, you should know that's my job description. I'm bitter to the bone

Miller said:

I guess Imma ask beforehand. Any restrictions as far as a character's plot goes? Say I wanted to a goku-esque character who got time magic'd on and is lookin' like a child again. I said it. That possible?
Uhh. It's canon. So. Sure.

Miller said:
Das just cold. Like, real cold. Ya thrust your fleshen prongs into my heart and tore apart what you could find.
Don't worry everyone else will feed you all the cookies you could need

Kazehana said:
Yeah so you can tone down the dramatic tone just a little bit, 'k thanks. Even so, you should know that's my job description. I'm bitter to the bone
I am woe, they have forsaken me, tossed me aside like a bare bone for the dogs. And so they gnaw on my remains, greedily devouring my soul, my passion. In my final moments I am desirous for a latemost pastry to feed my starving gut.

Miller said:
I am woe, they have forsaken me, tossed me aside like a bare bone for the dogs. And so they gnaw on my remains, greedily devouring my soul, my passion. In my final moments I am desirous for a latemost pastry to feed my starving gut.
Yeah I'm not emo or goth or whatever that may be. But you do you. Nice diction; meh grammar. Also the poem doesn't follow chronological order, which makes me sad. 6/10

Kazehana said:
Yeah I'm not emo or goth or whatever that may be. But you do you. Nice diction; meh grammar. Also the poem doesn't follow chronological order, which makes me sad. 6/10
That's still better than average. My mom likes my poems :^)

Miller said:

I'm sure that would work :0

Kazehana said:
Miller said:
That's still better than average. My mom likes my poems :^)
I had to write a poem for class and wanted to shoot myself because I can't write a poem that won't dishonor the human race.

Mitchs98 said:

I'm sure he's tough enuff.

Maybe.

He wasn't intimidated by 1.1k OOC pages at-least :3

Also

@Rui @McMajestic @Libra259 @wolfborn4 Just making sure you four know where the OOC lives d:
As a co-gm it is my duty to ensure the newcomers are not scared away!

Kek. They'll never know my true identity.

Miller said:
Ayyy, is it customary for someone to talk briefly and frequently in here? Like, serious question tbh. Thanks for the welcome though.
Hai, welcome to the RPN family. Ya it's pretty common for us to talk like that. Hey if you need anyone to talk to, I'm your (genderless) guy.

So I am caught up in all of the rp's I am in, and in two of them I was the last one to post. The others I have to wait for a post from one person. Then there is my interest check which no one has shown interest in. T.T

LeSoraAmari said:
As a co-gm it is my duty to ensure the newcomers are not scared away!
Kek. They'll never know my true identity.
You're a co-GM?

purplepanda288 said:
Hai, welcome to the RPN family. Ya it's pretty common for us to talk like that. Hey if you need anyone to talk to, I'm your (genderless) guy.
You're genderless?

What happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back