Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When your friend kills 5 people with his DVA super twice in one game yet a mcree who kills three gets play of the game

Mitchs98 said:
Oh.
That is a bad idea.

Lmao.
I've managed to stay up through all the ams to 7pm before, not sure why my brain faltered and forced itself into sleep this time. D:

femjapanriceball said:
Yes just need a way back in
Well. Everyone is still in Magnolia. 90% of Lamia Scale is at the train station. A good chunk of FT is in the hall. Arc 3 isn't starting until tommorrow.

Seto did you hear mages are being kidnapped!

Seto-Kidnap my waifus I think not the Harem King is on the case!

Detective Harem King the newest hit Saturday day morning anime.

Miller said:
Someone told me to go here. I hope I'm doing this right, mang. ;-;
Hello there, and welcome to RPN!

We're actually an alright bunch, although some of us are quite weird~

Anyway, if you're looking to join then go ahead and make a CS. It is generally quite simple but if you want any help at all, feel free to ask myself or anyone else here as we'll be glad to help c:

I myself will be happy to help you in any way I can, should you need it~

That's if you intend on joining^

Last edited by a moderator:
Miller said:
Someone told me to go here. I hope I'm doing this right, mang. ;-;
Get the ropes, we got a new one.

LeSoraAmari said:

Anyway, if you're looking to join then go ahead and make a CS. It is generally quite simple but if you want any help at all, feel free to ask myself or anyone else here as we'll be glad to help c:

Some of us are weird? I do believe you mean all of us friendo.

ThatSideCharacter said:
@Miller Hello, new person :D
Ayyy, is it customary for someone to talk briefly and frequently in here? Like, serious question tbh. Thanks for the welcome though.

LeSoraAmari said:

Ok so in my language CS would mean Counter Strike. But I'm assuming you mean Character Sheet. To show that I'm especially in need of figurative crutches though, Imma just ask away.

I click on the "Character-Sign-Up" section and then just post away?

Miller said:
Ayyy, is it customary for someone to talk briefly and frequently in here? Like, serious question tbh. Thanks for the welcome though.
Ok so in my language CS would mean Counter Strike. But I'm assuming you mean Character Sheet. To show that I'm especially in need of figurative crutches though, Imma just ask away.

I click on the "Character-Sign-Up" section and then just post away?
Pretty much, there will be a template on there as well (Somewhere near the first post on that tab). Just copy and paste that and fill out all of the requested information, even add in a few things of your own if you like. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back