Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I don't understand...

[/QUOTE]
The little boy who just ran up to Lloyd and said Lamia Scale left him behind.... @Wyatt

It wasn't Valken! D: *pushes blame*

Note to self: NEVER NOT POST FOR THIS MANY CONSECUTIVE POSTS EVER AGAIN. I'm going to force myself to write a lengthy reply to it if it kills me ;-;

Mitchs98 said:
Note to self: NEVER NOT POST FOR THIS MANY CONSECUTIVE POSTS EVER AGAIN. I'm going to force myself to write a lengthy reply to it if it kills me ;-;
That was the reason Valkens was so long kek

Mitchs98 said:
Ikr.
Seems legit. Lmao.

I don't think we do, tbh.
Hoo boy, now I'm not sure whether I should volunteer Lysander. For one, I don't want him to appear too weak because he's already lost his first match in the tournament. But now that I've learnt that Sora will be kidnapped and it would be interesting that both were kidnapped...

I think I'll leave it up to you haha. I'm fine with anything, really.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Hoo boy, now I'm not sure whether I should volunteer Lysander. For one, I don't want him to appear too weak because he's already lost his first match in the tournament. But now that I've learnt that Sora will be kidnapped and it would be interesting that both were kidnapped...

[/QUOTE]
Tbh I was looking forward to seeing him go ham to find Sora.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Hoo boy, now I'm not sure whether I should volunteer Lysander. For one, I don't want him to appear too weak because he's already lost his first match in the tournament. But now that I've learnt that Sora will be kidnapped and it would be interesting that both were kidnapped...

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
This. We need this. I wanna see Lysander guns a blazing! Pue pue!

Kyuubey said:
THANK YOU.

Do you have any idea how long I stared at the screen trying to remember how to spell that?...

Also, he needs to do his Sniper Shot and whisper.... "Boom.... Headshot."

XDDDD

@Huor Spinks

Edit: Remember Valken is pretty much the perfect duo in any team. He can slip into close combat silently and instantly, Shadow Possess the enemy to hold there feet planted, dagger to the spine threatening while pretty much any Character can do the final blow. He's basically the Disabler xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I think I am in love... she is beautiful... @___@
1464252658649.jpg

Zuka said:
Doesn't Lysander use guns? He and Mikado should go full tacticool on the enemy together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
THANK YOU.
Do you have any idea how long I stared at the screen trying to remember how to spell that?...

Also, he needs to do his Sniper Shot and whisper.... "Boom.... Headshot."

XDDDD

@Huor Spinks
That's what Caitlyn says from League of Legends! xD

I wasn't trying to correct you, I was going along with the pew pew but you're welcome! C:

Mitchs98 said:
Zuka said:
Colt556 said:
1464252658649.jpg

Doesn't Lysander use guns? He and Mikado should go full tacticool on the enemy together.
Okay, sold! Lysander will go out guns blazing then.

And I'm also sold on Lysander and Mikado working together like a non-romantic Alzack/Bisca.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Okay, sold! Lysander will go out guns blazing then.
And I'm also sold on Lysander and Mikado working together like a non-romantic Alzack/Bisca.

[/QUOTE]
Every gunman needs a buddy after all.

Zuka said:
Colt556 said:
1464252658649.jpg

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Okay, sold! Lysander will go out guns blazing then.

[/QUOTE]
Colt556 said:
Every gunman needs a buddy after all.
Awesome. It's settled then ^-^.

Also.

I refrained myself from writing ten paragraphs .-.

Ooh! Also.

I'd like to announce @Kyuubey and @LeSoraAmari as mods/co-gm's for this. I used to didn't think I needed any help, but recently the RP has continued to expand and grow more and more active. So much so that I may or may not need to set up different tabs for each are/guild once characters branch back to other areas. With summer rolling around I suspect things will only pick up more, including the amount of new people. Soo. Yeah.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Okay...?

[/QUOTE]
I meant as far as your arc. And that was a post in response to something Huor posted but deleted in concerns to Fairy Tails leader. It wasn't random ^-^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back