Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I see. :v
Thanks for clearing that up~

[/QUOTE]
Welcome ^-^.

Zuka said:
images
Seems legit.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Jeus 1072 I've only ever dreamed of a number like that in a thread....is...is this real life?

[/QUOTE]
If you consider a tangled web of electromagnetic waves being sent around through various chips and antennae real life, then yes.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Ew catching up good thing I have people who can summarize important stuff for me. Ahem Ohhhhh Salt Lord!

[/QUOTE]
TKObt1J.gif

It's not really a lot of actions to catch up on, it's more like there's a huge crowd of people in front of Magnolia station having a conversation.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]It's not really a lot of actions to catch up on, it's more like there's a huge crowd of people in front of Magnolia station having a conversation.

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to have so much fun catching up later. lmao

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]No Salt come back welp off I go I guess to read where I can viole- I mean gently put in my oc the Harem King himself Seto Kyon.

[/QUOTE]
A new person? ;0

Yes I'm making the cs as we speak but I'm not sure what kind of magic the Harem King would use. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only I had people who could help give ideas...if only...if....only

Nenma Takashi]Yes I'm making the cs as we speak but I'm not sure what kind of magic the Harem King would use. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only I had people who could help give ideas...if only...if....only [/QUOTE] The Harem King? He most definitely should join Lamia Scale and square up to Valken [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]

Perhaps you should browse the Fairy Tail Wiki and look at all of the different types of magic that are available?

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Yes I'm making the cs as we speak but I'm not sure what kind of magic the Harem King would use. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if only I had people who could help give ideas...if only...if....only

[/QUOTE]
Charms. Just. Charms.

LeSoraAmari said:
The Harem King? He most definitely should join Lamia Scale and square up to Valken @Zuka
Perhaps you should browse the Fairy Tail Wiki and look at all of the different types of magic that are available?
Valken's Broforce vs the Harem King. This would be very entertaining to watch.

Not sure where the Harem King is going to find girls for his Harem in Lamia Scale though. There seems to be a lot more guys in Lamia Scale now. Plus, with the majority of the women in the guild already unavailable to him...

LeSoraAmari said:
The Harem King? He most definitely should join Lamia Scale and square up to Valken @Zuka
HAREM KING?! NEVER! VALKEN IS KING OF ALL THAT IS MAN! With a girlfriend but we will skim over that piece of knowledge.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Valken's Broforce vs the Harem King. This would be very entertaining to watch.
Not sure where the Harem King is going to find girls for his Harem in Lamia Scale though. There seems to be a lot more guys in Lamia Scale now. Plus, with the majority of the women in the guild already unavailable to him...

[/QUOTE]
I actually raised this a few days ago... with all my man recruiting, it seems people are going to start getting different idea's on Valken's Band of Merry Men.... and their sexual preference if all there time is spent together... >____>

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Valken's Broforce vs the Harem King. This would be very entertaining to watch.

[/QUOTE]
Valken has outside members of the broforce too btw~

Although, he's still got to meet Hibiki IC tho xD

Zuka said:
HAREM KING?! NEVER! VALKEN IS KING OF ALL THAT IS MAN! With a girlfriend but we will skim over that piece of knowledge.
VALKEN CAN DO THIS!

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]All right, I'm going to post for Lloyd now.
Gawd, so much catch up xD

[/QUOTE]
I legit spent like... over an hour on Valken's post today..... to many to respond to ;_;

LeSoraAmari said:
I like the way this guild thinks!

Metaphysics said:
Charms. Just. Charms.
That sounds very impractical I love it!

[/QUOTE]
Who said only woman can join his harem I believe in waifu equality!

Zuka said:
We shall see who is truly KING!!!

LeSoraAmari said:
Valken has outside members of the broforce too btw~
Although, he's still got to meet Hibiki IC tho xD

VALKEN CAN DO THIS!
Not can.

Will.

no_game_no_life-05-sora-sly-smile-clever.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I shall now slumber when I awake the Harem King shall rise so my the Waifus prepare thy selves. For the King of Harems is coming and he will steal your heart man or woman young or old but not like kids that's weird he's not into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back