Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Valken Truss
View attachment 287892

Valken was quite happily making out with his gorgeous Millie, slipping his hands behind her head to cradle her almost to his face. Well he WAS enjoying it until he felt a shadow out of place. How to put it to words... You see Valken had a connection with the Shadows, he could keenly sense all of them, like his feet were the tiny little feet of a spider as they balanced gently on their own web. And just like a spider, he could feel the tiniest of a ripple on the web when a bug were to flutter to close or land on it. And this was precisely what had happened. He stilled in his kiss as his dark purple eyes slipped open, and if one were to focus very solidly on his face under the cover of the dark strands of his hair, might they see the tiniest of a glow, a shimmering of purple which only occurred when he was in pitch blackness and taping into his powers.

Here he slowly pulled away from Millie's face and gave her the gentlest of smile's, masking his tenseness as his 'spidey senses' were tingling. A shadow just appeared... No, that wasn't right, it hadn't just appeared shadows didn't do that...they were either there, or they were not. It was more....it had always been there but...was hidden? And now he had become aware of it? Valken turned then as he heard a voice approach, breaking apart from Millie with that same confusion plastered on his face, his gaze met with the same girl from across the room. "Aren't I always?" He casually responded as that same part confused, part intrigued frown still crossed his face. "And you might be?"

Valken wanted to keep his eyes on the girl but his attention was being pulled elsewhere. He felt like if he glanced away once more she might vanish, but it was a risk he had to take. Besides.. if he put his mind to it he would be able to find her again...

The dark haired tall man turned back to face the boy he hadn't gotten a name for, noticing almost instantly in this posture and the way he wasn't looking in any particular conscious direction that he was blind. He shot a glare at Ferra, almost to say, did you really introduce everyone by pointing when clearly he could not see? Valken actually bend down, putting a gloved hand on his shoulder so at least the boy knew he was facing Valken as he spoke. "VezieVarks is it? May I call you Vex?" A smile actually tugging on his normally cheeky face, it might have seemed strange to smile to a blind person but Valken was fully aware just how much facial expression could be conveyed through words alone. Here he glanced as he introduced his bird who was still out to get at Millie it seemed. Valken looked back to him warmly. "Would you mind telling your faithful companion Horus to avoid Millie for awhile? Since you arrived he has done nothing but get in her personal space, and I was only just now aware she had a fear of birds..."

Not a moment later and while Valken was just starting to straighten, though he kept a hand on Vex's shoulder, did Guild Master Lloyd's voice carry to his ear and Valken meerly grinned to him. "Fancy seeing you here!!" It was in his usual, cheeky tone and had more then one meaning... afterall he was one of the few that knew Lloyd would attend the festival in the beginning and the two had seen each other only the day previously.

Before he could respond with something along the lines of, Millie gave me a wonderful Fashion show the night before, he noticed Maya introduce the girl (she sure looked like it from his angle) And as he always did with Mages of higher rank or statue he immediately stepped forward to approach her. Before her now, the tall man actually bent down onto a knee, and bowed his head, grasping her hand and peeling it towards him to kiss the outside of it before his eyes slowly peeled open and he tilted his head up to her. "A pleasure, Aria." His words like always liquid smooth. He pulled himself back then to his full height, turning slightly to face Maya now.

Clip clip clip.

He could hear her approach even before he fully faced her and it seemed every pace closer made his shoulders sag a portion, his head bend a fraction, hands lifting to his chest in almost a scared boy fashion. It was a rather hilarious thing to see, because Valken was only every boisterous, egotistical and downright full of himself. On the outside, at least. The accusation flying from her lips along with the stern look actually had Valken's purple eyes fly open and his hands spread up almost as if to protect himself from a physical attack.

"No! I...mean...maybe...Yes!!" Gesturing in an accusing fashion towards Noah and Talon. "T..those two! They wanted to join Lamia Scale, and that one in particular, the one that looks almost like my brother, he tried to hit on Millie! We worked it out in the end! Didn't even break the Train Station, see?!" Having a half panicked laugh as he did. He could only image if she were still annoyed she might throw that old, wrinkly, naked illusion at him again... and lord knows it took hours to get that scary thought from his head... Even with Millie's new clothing!

Once she settled down the stern expression and posture, Valken took a deep releasing breath out... Crisis averted.

Then Emmerich piped up.... Valken looked to him with huge, fearful eyes, suddenly waving his arms as if to say, Don't say that! Anything but that! Not only telling Lloyd how drunk he got, but the destruction was not something the Guild Master was too keen on... they weren't Fairytail Afterall!! Valken actually legitimately face palmed before jogging back over to Fraust and punching him none to lightly right on the side of his rib cage, making sure to dig the knuckles in painfully while he sneakily stepped a foot in behind his own, stamping his shadow to prevent him from pulling away from the painful twist of his wrist as he buried his knuckles in deeper. "HHAHAHAHhahahah oh Frausty you're so funny! Hilarious even! You know how much Lloyd loves drunks...hHhahahahhhaah...Great joke buddy!" His eyes pretty much glaring at him while he said all this.

@Kayzo
Lloyd is going to be even more angry because a little seven year old member said that they left him behind 3:)

purplepanda288 said:
@Mitchs98
I'm gonna add something to Kim's and Aidens magic real quick. Is that fine?
Depends on what.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Just a question, are all of these new kidnappings going to be related to the fog? Because as far as I'm aware Kelica is still trapped inside of it so I'm not sure how that's going to get resolved.
Unless it's a.... seeeeecret ;)

[/QUOTE]
Nope.

Zuka said:
I'll skip on mine and just keep Kelica kidnapped because I kind of want to be the savour rather then always the victim xD
I'm kind of going to have to ask you have her get out of the mist so as to not take away from the main arc, tbh. Unless you want Kelica to be kidnapped for the arc?

Feral cats, yes. She doesn't really understand Domesticated animals :3

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Crazy Cat Lady Kelica.

[/QUOTE]

Wyatt said:
Lloyd is going to be even more angry because a little seven year old member said that they left him behind 3:)
VALKEN WOULD NEVER DO THAT HE WAS BUSY WITH SECRET MEETING STUFF.

Blame Ferra :D

Mitchs98 said:
Depends on what.
Nope.

I'm kind of going to have to ask you have her get out of the mist so as to not take away from the main arc, tbh. Unless you want Kelica to be kidnapped for the arc?
Alright I will once @Isune posts something. I'll dump her in the Guild Hall then.

Zuka said:
VALKEN WOULD NEVER DO THAT HE WAS BUSY WITH SECRET MEETING STUFF.
Blame Ferra :D
*Rubs hands together manically*

What Asher doesn't know won't hurt him, but I never said it wouldn't hurt others 3:)

@Isune Do you still care about my little Kelica Cream puff? I'm not seeing anywhere near enough panic while she is trapped in basically Hell D:

Wyatt said:
Asher: Magnolia Train StationAsher scarfed down the powered donut that Arial had given him. As far as he was now considered she would forever be a good person in his eyes. Not only had she given him junk food but she also help him find his guild. He slowly walked up to them until he saw Lloyd. Asher quickly began to run to him, tears dripping down his face and he hugged the man's leg. "They left me behind, I thought you guys would leave without me." He was shacking as he thought about it again. "I was so scared." Tears were now running down his face as he continued to hug the man's leg.
@Huor Spinks

Kyuubey said:

Arietta Forsyth - Magnolia

tumblr_nozm3mTIEr1sksh9qo1_500.gif

Quiet footsteps that maintained a safe distance behind the two were slowly brought to a standstill as they approached a group of young mages. Aria's emotionless hues fluidly made the motion to fall upon each one, memorizing them accordingly. The woman wasn't expecting Maya to introduce her though she was grateful that it was done so with her wishes of being less formal. The whole ma'am, miss, and lady Forsyth thing just left a tinge of annoyance to settle each time it was used towards her.

Her head tilted at the boy who approached her and it was quite obvious what his magic entailed, Aria could taste it, Abaddon itched to eat it. "
Quell your hunger. You act like a starved zombie child. " She muttered to the key, slightly amused, fingers loosely sliding it further back upon her palm as if to distance it from the mage before her. It wasn't out of distrust or fear though, it was for the safety of the boy. The last thing she needed was Abaddon appearing and trying to snack on some of the little ones.

tumblr_nnqisnMBPV1qmqublo3_400.gif

The attempt at her hand was allowed, eyes remaining dull and lifeless with a hint of secrecy, though her lips portrayed a different emotion as a side curved upwards into an inviting smile. Her eyes bore down into his as he spoke, the kiss upon her glove being felt like a scorching heat through them as all physical touches felt to her. " Likewise, weaver of shadows. Though you're lucky I embrace darkness touching me so... forwardly. " Her own words fell like soft velvet upon the ears of those within close vicinity, even more appealing to listen to than Valken's voice. Aria usually hated physical contact that she didn't initiate upon first but being caressed by shadows was a comfort thanks to Abaddon.

A step back was taken as Maya seemed to encounter the boy,
interrogating him in a motherly fashion. It was quite entertaining to watch and Aria simply felt like any comment or spoken word at this point would label her as an enabler, so standing by and watching was the only option to fall upon. If anyone else wished to introduce themselves then she'd speak up accordingly as was polite and custom. Where others found the other wizard saint scary or intimidating, Aria was compelled to find Maya cute and adorable. It was odd how certain interactions warranted such a diverse reaction or category for others to be placed in that one normally wouldn't jump to even considering.

Aria slid the black key into her mouth and began to chew on it rather nonchalantly, lips warped about the scorching hot material. A weird tendril of dark magic seeped slightly from those vaguely pursed lips to be visible before snaking its way back into her mouth and disappearing, a few marks appearing on an entire side of the woman's pale face. This kept her attention focused off of all the random interactions going on about them that she didn't truly care to tune in onto any longer, eyes drooping to appear sleepy or disinterested as the key was lazily pulled back out and the symbols disappeared to leave untouched skin.

tumblr_npoaq5ykMC1rhwnodo3_250.gif

A question popped into her mind that caused a bolt of energy to wash over her, demeanor completely changing. "
Can I touch your hair again, Maya? It's unnaturally soft. " A small laugh escaped her lips, the sound soothing and bell-like, suddenly spinning about childishly with a hand outstretched and reaching for any strands of hair she might be able to grasp. Those eyes went wide as she blinked at everyone around them though, fingers entangled with a fistful of loose hair and she realized that it might appear she had some odd hair fetish of some sort. " I wish mine was long and pretty, I am so envious. " She admitted while playing with it, eyes intrigued and focused on each individual piece as if it were a beautiful gem that she held with her gloved hands.

Aria's eyes averted themselves to fall onto Lloyd for a few moments and the child that appeared to cling to the guild masters leg, apparently upset. " All of your guild members are so adorable and lively, I must admit Lloyd. It makes me happy to see such potential in all of them as I'm sure you do as well. " An endearing tone had dripped into those words as she once again turned to glance at them all, curiously so.

@Wyatt @Kayzo​
I think I am in love... she is beautiful... @___@

Kyuubey said:
Sora and Lysander are going to be kidnapped, that'll be interesting then. xD
Wait, it was Sora you volunteered?

Well... I guess we can continue with this then haha. It'll be interesting to see how they work together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Valken Truss
View attachment 287892

Valken was quite happily making out with his gorgeous Millie, slipping his hands behind her head to cradle her almost to his face. Well he WAS enjoying it until he felt a shadow out of place. How to put it to words... You see Valken had a connection with the Shadows, he could keenly sense all of them, like his feet were the tiny little feet of a spider as they balanced gently on their own web. And just like a spider, he could feel the tiniest of a ripple on the web when a bug were to flutter to close or land on it. And this was precisely what had happened. He stilled in his kiss as his dark purple eyes slipped open, and if one were to focus very solidly on his face under the cover of the dark strands of his hair, might they see the tiniest of a glow, a shimmering of purple which only occurred when he was in pitch blackness and taping into his powers.

Here he slowly pulled away from Millie's face and gave her the gentlest of smile's, masking his tenseness as his 'spidey senses' were tingling. A shadow just appeared... No, that wasn't right, it hadn't just appeared shadows didn't do that...they were either there, or they were not. It was more....it had always been there but...was hidden? And now he had become aware of it? Valken turned then as he heard a voice approach, breaking apart from Millie with that same confusion plastered on his face, his gaze met with the same girl from across the room. "Aren't I always?" He casually responded as that same part confused, part intrigued frown still crossed his face. "And you might be?"

Valken wanted to keep his eyes on the girl but his attention was being pulled elsewhere. He felt like if he glanced away once more she might vanish, but it was a risk he had to take. Besides.. if he put his mind to it he would be able to find her again...

The dark haired tall man turned back to face the boy he hadn't gotten a name for, noticing almost instantly in this posture and the way he wasn't looking in any particular conscious direction that he was blind. He shot a glare at Ferra, almost to say, did you really introduce everyone by pointing when clearly he could not see? Valken actually bend down, putting a gloved hand on his shoulder so at least the boy knew he was facing Valken as he spoke. "VezieVarks is it? May I call you Vex?" A smile actually tugging on his normally cheeky face, it might have seemed strange to smile to a blind person but Valken was fully aware just how much facial expression could be conveyed through words alone. Here he glanced as he introduced his bird who was still out to get at Millie it seemed. Valken looked back to him warmly. "Would you mind telling your faithful companion Horus to avoid Millie for awhile? Since you arrived he has done nothing but get in her personal space, and I was only just now aware she had a fear of birds..."

Not a moment later and while Valken was just starting to straighten, though he kept a hand on Vex's shoulder, did Guild Master Lloyd's voice carry to his ear and Valken meerly grinned to him. "Fancy seeing you here!!" It was in his usual, cheeky tone and had more then one meaning... afterall he was one of the few that knew Lloyd would attend the festival in the beginning and the two had seen each other only the day previously.

Before he could respond with something along the lines of, Millie gave me a wonderful Fashion show the night before, he noticed Maya introduce the girl (she sure looked like it from his angle) And as he always did with Mages of higher rank or statue he immediately stepped forward to approach her. Before her now, the tall man actually bent down onto a knee, and bowed his head, grasping her hand and peeling it towards him to kiss the outside of it before his eyes slowly peeled open and he tilted his head up to her. "A pleasure, Aria." His words like always liquid smooth. He pulled himself back then to his full height, turning slightly to face Maya now.

Clip clip clip.

He could hear her approach even before he fully faced her and it seemed every pace closer made his shoulders sag a portion, his head bend a fraction, hands lifting to his chest in almost a scared boy fashion. It was a rather hilarious thing to see, because Valken was only every boisterous, egotistical and downright full of himself. On the outside, at least. The accusation flying from her lips along with the stern look actually had Valken's purple eyes fly open and his hands spread up almost as if to protect himself from a physical attack.

"No! I...mean...maybe...Yes!!" Gesturing in an accusing fashion towards Noah and Talon. "T..those two! They wanted to join Lamia Scale, and that one in particular, the one that looks almost like my brother, he tried to hit on Millie! We worked it out in the end! Didn't even break the Train Station, see?!" Having a half panicked laugh as he did. He could only image if she were still annoyed she might throw that old, wrinkly, naked illusion at him again... and lord knows it took hours to get that scary thought from his head... Even with Millie's new clothing!

Once she settled down the stern expression and posture, Valken took a deep releasing breath out... Crisis averted.

Then Emmerich piped up.... Valken looked to him with huge, fearful eyes, suddenly waving his arms as if to say, Don't say that! Anything but that! Not only telling Lloyd how drunk he got, but the destruction was not something the Guild Master was too keen on... they weren't Fairytail Afterall!! Valken actually legitimately face palmed before jogging back over to Faust and punching him none to lightly right on the side of his rib cage, making sure to dig the knuckles in painfully while he sneakily stepped a foot in behind his own, stamping his shadow to prevent him from pulling away from the painful twist of his wrist as he buried his knuckles in deeper. "HHAHAHAHhahahah oh Frausty you're so funny! Hilarious even! You know how much Lloyd loves drunks...hHhahahahhhaah...Great joke buddy!" His eyes pretty much glaring at him while he said all this.

@Kayzo
@Embaga Elder I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE IN MY MASS TAG! MY BROSAFEENA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back