Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WEVE FUNKING WAITED GOR THREE FUCKING MONTHS! It's make no sense to cancel it AFTER WE FINISHED THE LAST ARC. WHY?! WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE WAITING ON AN ARC. LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR GONNA PULL OUT YOU COULD AT LEST GOVE US A 2 WEEK WARNING. BUT NOPE WE JUST HAD THE DROP AND NOW WE HAVE TO SAVE SOME BITCH FORM SO STUPIED FOG THAT WENDONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT WROKS. I ALSO CANT GET RID OF MY CAPS LOCK HELP
Beautiful. You are on your way to becoming a rant master such as myself

purplepanda288 said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WEVE FUNKING WAITED GOR THREE FUCKING MONTHS! It's make no sense to cancel it AFTER WE FINISHED THE LAST ARC. WHY?! WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE WAITING ON AN ARC. LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR GONNA PULL OUT YOU COULD AT LEST GOVE US A 2 WEEK WARNING. BUT NOPE WE JUST HAD THE DROP AND NOW WE HAVE TO SAVE SOME BITCH FORM SO STUPIED FOG THAT WENDONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT WROKS. I ALSO CANT GET RID OF MY CAPS LOCK HELP
Which is why I want mitchs to save it. 0.o

purplepanda288 said:
...For starters, that Fog you are so rudely referring to was the original Plot Arc. So, that stupid Fog is still the current Arc.

It is still in play.

Zuka said:
...For starters, that Fog you are so rudely referring to was the original Plot Arc. So, that stupid Fog is still the current Arc.

It is still in play.
@Mitchs98 we'd love it if you could elaborate further on this :3

The Threat it still there till I deem it otherwise soooo......

*Sighs and rubs forehead* I haven't explained myself anywhere near as well as I'd like to.

If you want an incite, go back to my Last Kelica post, the one labelled THE PLOT and re-read it. That threat is still very much in Magnolia.

People are allowed to be upset. This was in the making for months and people were looking forward to it. Then it's just thrown under the rug and practically discarded except for this small occurrence with Kelica(not everyone can be a part of this because of being in a different guild or not even knowing her). I can't exactly blame anyone for being disheartened at this point.

Wyatt said:
So everyone in Lamia Scale what is the plan now? Are we leaving Magnolia?
That may be the same for us in Sabertooth.

Zuka said:
The Threat it still there till I deem it otherwise soooo......
*Sighs and rubs forehead* I haven't explained myself anywhere near as well as I'd like to.

If you want an incite, go back to my Last Kelica post, the one labelled THE PLOT and re-read it. That threat is still very much in Magnolia.
I don't have a clue how non-fairy tail members can get involved in this any more. Unless it were to start sucking up peeps from other guilds then idk...

Kyuubey said:
People are allowed to be upset. This was in the making for months and people were looking forward to it. Then it's just thrown under the rug and practically discarded except for this small occurrence with Kelica(not everyone can be a part of this because of being in a different guild or not even knowing her). I can't exactly blame anyone for being disheartened at this point.
*nods* I agree...

Annnddd I should probably post for Valken

@Wyatt I assume for the meantime Lamia Scale and Sabertooth will head back to there prospective Guilds as there is no real reason for them to hang around.

Jackaboi said:
I don't have a clue how non-fairy tail members can get involved in this any more. Unless it were to start sucking up peeps from other guilds then idk...
That's why I renamed it the Fairytail Guild Min-Arc. It's pretty much pointless for everyone else.

Zuka said:
*nods* I agree...

@Wyatt I assume for the meantime Lamia Scale and Sabertooth will head back to there prospective Guilds as there is no real reason for them to hang around.
Probably the best plan, unfortunately. /:

Kyuubey said:
Zuka said:
*nods* I agree...

Jackaboi said:
Well I guess I will allow Asher to bug everyone else now...

I... guess we could help Gilad hunt this "traitor" but I only joined this rp near the end of the last arc so I have no clue what this is all about

Kyuubey said:
I have a newly awakened love for you.
Zuka said:
Thank you

It is still in play.
Second of all, why do you think this a valid reason to keep going at though? With out the ACTUAL arc plot we have

A. no clue how to even get her out

And B. This I literally the worst thing possible, none of my characters even know her. Which mean so have to sit idly by not doing anything to further the plot

Wew shit escalated quickly while I went to play WH40k..umm. Right. Arc 3 as it is now is officially dead. HOWEVER! Everything would work out -much- nicer if everyone could hold their shit and stay in Magnolia. Before you go: WHY. Well. It makes thing easier and leads to more excite and such wow. As soon as I discuss a few things with @Jackaboi we can get shit rolling. We will be doing the Arc I initially foreshadowed for, and with the addition of his new Grimorie Heart member it makes things all the more easier to be concise(Plus I don't have to do as many shit NPC's). I require volunteers for kidnapping. I already have a few, as well as one of my characters. Let me just say this now.

Your character will not die unless you want them to. You will be able to FULLY roleplay back and forth with the NPC's and Jack's character. You won't just be voiped into the shadows and forgotten about.

I will be shelving Salts arc for the time being, he offered for me to host it but I don't feel comfortable doing so. In the future we may do his arc, but that depends on how things go. Things won't be stalled for much longer. I understand Salts reasoning for not wanting to host it, honestly. Hopefully he'll be up to hosting it later.

Mitchs98 said:
Wew shit escalated quickly while I went to play WH40k..umm. Right. Arc 3 as it is now is officially dead. HOWEVER! Everything would work out -much- nicer if everyone could hold their shit and stay in Magnolia. Before you go: WHY. Well. It makes thing easier and leads to more excite and such wow. As soon as I discuss a few things with @Jackaboi we can get shit rolling. We will be doing the Arc I initially foreshadowed for, and with the addition of his new Grimorie Heart member it makes things all the more easier to be concise(Plus I don't have to do as many shit NPC's). I require volunteers for kidnapping. I already have a few, as well as one of my characters. Let me just say this now.
Your character will not die unless you want them to. You will be able to FULLY roleplay back and forth with the NPC's and Jack's character. You won't just be voiped into the shadows and forgotten about.

I will be shelving Salts arc for the time being, he offered for me to host it but I don't feel comfortable doing so. In the future we may do his arc, but that depends on how things go. Things won't be stalled for much longer. I understand Salts reasoning for not wanting to host it, honestly. Hopefully he'll be up to hosting it later.
You can kindnap Lee (Also in your @Kazehana :P , that's how I will do it)

Mitchs98 said:

So... long story short another arc is happening... so don't leave magnolia...?

Also... is there a list of magic that has been introduced? I have a certain magic in mind but I'm just concerned with overlapping magic types/styles. (I looked through a bunch of ocs and I don't THINK it should be overlapping but you know.. just to be on the safe side...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back