Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Yes but you are not the GM. I don't feel like it was up to you to announce that information but that is just my personal opinion. It should've been Mitch, as the GM of this RP, or Salt Lord since it was his decision. It was still being discussed and things were being put in place, so.
I'll keep quiet if I have to then just in case

Kyuubey said:
Yes but you are not the GM. I don't feel like it was up to you to announce that information but that is just my personal opinion. It should've been Mitch, as the GM of this RP, or Salt Lord since it was his decision. It was still being discussed and things were being put in place, so.
Everyone is asking, and I feel like I should answer truthfully instead of lying *shrugs* It hasn't changed anything, the plot is still in works while I keep Kelica in the Mist. Nothing has changed until I spit her out of it. I was more just trying to explain that in terms of an Arc, Kelica missing is pretty much it as of right now. So as a character can either find her, or just do normal day to day reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Never. There is no plot.
Kyuubey said:
I'm sure Mitch will bring things to light since he kind of has no choice now, haha. It's fine. HE MUST BASK IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
Jackaboi said:
I'll keep quiet if I have to then just in case
Zuka said:
BESIDES the plot is still IN PLAY. Kelica is still missing in a Golden Mist so. Nothing has changed as of yet. It just means it's a mission for Fairytail Guild mostly, maybe Lamia Scale if Lloyd gets involved rather then the city as a whole.
Zuka said:
It unfair for the rest of the group to be left hanging though. If I were a RPier and just waiting on nothing I'd be pissed.
Kyuubey said:
I would wait for Mitch to address it, since he's the GM.
@Mitchs98 I would explain it to people since Zuka mentioned it and it's out on the table now.

Or even Salt himself if he wants to. O:
Jackaboi said:
Salt lord pulled out? what happened?
(</3)(</3)(</3)(xnx)(xnx)(xnx)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(</3)(</3)(</3)(-A-)(-A-)(-A-)( -_- ")( -_- ")( -_- ")

Wyatt said:
(</3)(</3)(</3)(xnx)(xnx)(xnx)(:'()(:'()(:'()(TAT)(TAT)(TAT)(</3)(</3)(</3)(-A-)(-A-)(-A-)( -_- ")( -_- ")( -_- ")
Pretty much the exact response I expected.

I just think it's kind of rude to pump up an Arc idea for months, hurry through the Magnolia Festival just to get to said Arc, only to withdraw.

*shrugs*

IN THE MEANTIME EVERYONE SHOULD BE PANICING BECAUSE MY BUTTERCUP IS MISSING AND SHE IS ADORABLE AND EVERYONE SHOULD TRY AND SAVE HER ;_;

Zuka said:
Everyone is asking, and I feel like I should answer truthfully instead of lying *shrugs* It hasn't changed anything, the plot is still in works while I keep Kelica in the Mist. Nothing has changed until I spit her out of it. I was more just trying to explain that in terms of an Arc, Kelica missing is pretty much it as of right now. So as a character can either find her, or just do normal day to day reactions.
I stand by what I said.

@Metaphysics I was waiting to post for Asher since I didn't want him to be there yet just in case do, I might post for him now

We'll get kelica back one way or another

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

If that is what this arc is going to be now, then I might just put my characters on reserve for it because I don't like the idea of circling an arc around one singular person. It lacks depth and plot and it stops everyone from being able to be involved without some really out there illogical explanation.

@Mitchs98

Kyuubey said:
If that is what this arc is going to be now, then I might just put my characters on reserve for it because I don't like the idea of circling an arc around one singular person. It lacks depth and plot and it stops everyone from being able to be involved without some really out there illogical explanation.
@Mitchs98
wait what?

purplepanda288 said:
wait what?
Well, since it's out there. Salt Lord has dropped his arc and now the whole arc revolves around saving and finding Kelica from the mist.

Kyuubey said:
Well, since it's out there. Salt Lord has dropped his arc and now the whole arc revolves around saving and finding Kelica from the mist.
Well maybe our master can resurrect the plot

Kyuubey said:
You don't need my permission to rant. xD
Or put a new one in place! C:
Mitch said that Ayano would be good to use in another arc he's planning. I wonder what he's gonna do...

Kyuubey said:
@Mitchs98
Pretty much this. I agree, which is why I am nicknaming it the Mini Fairytail Guild Arc. SO FAIRYTAIL CAN FINALLY RELIVE IT'S GLORY AND BECOME THE GUILD TO PROTECT IT'S INNOCENCE LIKE IT IS IN THE SHOW.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WEVE FUNKING WAITED GOR THREE FUCKING MONTHS! It's make no sense to cancel it AFTER WE FINISHED THE LAST ARC. WHY?! WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE WAITING ON AN ARC. LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR GONNA PULL OUT YOU COULD AT LEST GOVE US A 2 WEEK WARNING. BUT NOPE WE JUST HAD THE DROP AND NOW WE HAVE TO SAVE SOME BITCH FORM SO STUPIED FOG THAT WENDONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT WROKS. I ALSO CANT GET RID OF MY CAPS LOCK HELP

purplepanda288 said:
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WEVE FUNKING WAITED GOR THREE FUCKING MONTHS! It's make no sense to cancel it AFTER WE FINISHED THE LAST ARC. WHY?! WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE WAITING ON AN ARC. LET ME SAY THIS RIGHT NOW, IF YOUR GONNA PULL OUT YOU COULD AT LEST GOVE US A 2 WEEK WARNING. BUT NOPE WE JUST HAD THE DROP AND NOW WE HAVE TO SAVE SOME BITCH FORM SO STUPIED FOG THAT WENDONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT WROKS. I ALSO CANT GET RID OF MY CAPS LOCK HELP
I have a newly awakened love for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back