Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
How nice of her.
Serious bit here, is her age a secret or do people know?
Nobody knows as of right now. Some can tell she isn't exactly human due to some traits she possesses but that's about the extent of it, I would say.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Class: not ranked,

[/QUOTE]
Each character needs to have a class. It is indicative of power not of rank

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
IT IS A TRAP
1436782144648.jpg

Mykinkaiser said:
Grey's similar soooo...
gg us
It's still adorable :3

@Kyuubey Lilith my character is a 6"2 sword weilding Berserka who always wears Heavy plated armor to keep her safe from the No touches.

Basically Erza Personality.

Grey saved her from a baddy doing bad things :3

Maybe they are more like Erza/Jellal?

02.gif

Rhodus said:
Each character needs to have a class. It is indicative of power not of rank
How would he know how powerful he is? just figured he would start at the bottem and work his way up to where he actaully is, but if I must then I must

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]How would he know how powerful he is? just figured he would start at the bottem and work his way up to where he actaully is, but if I must then I must

[/QUOTE]
Lowest class is C

Zuka said:
@Kyuubey Lilith my character is a 6"2 sword weilding Berserka who always wears Heavy plated armor to keep her safe from the No touches.

Maybe they are more like Erza/Jellah?

02.gif
Oh gosh. Erza and Jellal feels from that gif! I remember that scene, so heart warming!

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]How would he know how powerful he is? just figured he would start at the bottem and work his way up to where he actaully is, but if I must then I must

[/QUOTE]
The rank is more an OOC indicator of how powerful you are so the players know what characters should be capable of OOCly so you don't have some low-tier scrub mage tearing the world in half or something.

Zuka said:

Maybe they are more like Erza/Jellah?

02.gif
Further note @Kyuubey: Grey is 5'10" and an archer who has a massive inferiority complex and who sleeps a lot

Colt556 said:
The rank is more an OOC indicator of how powerful you are so the players know what characters should be capable of OOCly so you don't have some low-tier scrub mage tearing the world in half or something.
nah none of that, His story is mostly gonna be detective stuff probs

Mykinkaiser said:
And then carrying him off to go drink @Kyuubey
Their first moments together...

Lots of tension and Lil bellowing like a banshee.

Grey:

"Hey Lil! Why don't we go have a drink?" Defusing situation.

Lil:

*throws her arm around him*

"I like you already!!"

Ship confirmed. Meant to be. Plus, she can just throw him over her shoulder and carry him so he can't run away.

Like Juvia obsessive with Erza strength

Zuka said:
Their first moments together...
Lots of tension and Lil bellowing like a banshee.

Grey:

"Hey Lil! Why don't we go have a drink?" Defusing situation.

Lil:

*throws her arm around him*

"I like you already!!"
Pretty much

Mykinkaiser said:
Pretty much
I find it hilarious they hate all the quanities of the other.

Grey- she is loud, demanding, and why can't I sleep... so troublesome.

Lil- He is so smallllll.... and quiet... and.. wait did he just down 5 Ale's? And kick 5 brutes into next week?... But... He's so SMALL! (used to trained muscle bound men).

Zuka said:
I find it hilarious they hate all the quanities of the other.
Grey- she is loud, demanding, and why can't I sleep... so troublesome.

Lil- He is so smallllll.... and quiet... and.. wait did he just down 5 Ale's? And kick 5 brutes into next week?... But... He's so SMALL! (used to trained muscle bound men).
Something to that extent lol

off to bed for tonight, probbebly leave a into post tomarow when im awake enough to actaully read the thing

@Zuka "Fraust" gg

Also, because you mentioned it he now has a goddamn German accent because why the fuck not (he didn't have an accent before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back