Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mykinkaiser said:
shhhhhh
embrace the lewd
YOU WONT LET ME! Pick the one character with intimacy problems dbjffnaksnfhensjsnwksnskw

And @Isune has to literally have Kelica sit on his face for him to respond >_>

Zuka said:
YOU WONT LET ME! Pick the one character with intimacy problems dbjffnaksnfhensjsnwksnskw
Release your lewdness in the doc you said you'd reply to smh

Zuka said:
Grey's similar soooo...

gg us

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!? I WAS SCROLLING THROUGH YOUTUBE AND IT SHOWED A RECCOMENDED VIDEO CALLED WHAT THE DEATHS OF VOLUME THREE MEAN AND THE IDIOT WHO MADE THE VIDEO DECIDED TO PUT THE DEAD PEOPLE IN THE THUMBNAIL.

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Name: Tatsuya Ryiki

Race: Human

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Weight: 123 lbs

Guild and Guild Mark Location: none yet, currently looking

Appearance:
tumblr_mna7r1d5SF1sqjnz4o7_1280.jpg

Wears a Silver and Green Hoodie and light color jeans. Hoodie is magical, when The hood is raised he becomes unnoticeable. Short of speaking loudly, or running into someone, he wont be noticed by people. However if people who are already aware that he is there wont be affected by the charm

Class: not ranked,

Magic: Prefers to utilize his environment rather than face people head on. He uses a combination of Chain magic, or the summoning of magical chains that can be utilized in many different ways, and Gravity change magic, witch alows him to shift his own gravity, changing his weight or letting him move on walls and ceilings. He dosent boast much attack power but his dodging abilites are top notch

Personality: Shrewd and intelligent though prefers to keep that on a need to know basis and so pretends to be a bit of a dense air head. His physical appearance works well with this facade of blissful ignorance

Bio: He ran away at a young age from a pair of parents who had a sever gambling problem. So bad in fact that some men came to claim him as payment for their debts. He got away from the gang and met an old man on the road, The man helped him along and taught him a few things about magic, He learned the rest on his own from books and magic shows. Despite his rough past he is not a spitful person, rather open to helping others, thus his goal is to join a wizard guild, he dosent particularialy care witch just so long as he can make a diffrence there.

Likes: Books, Girls, helping people, and on occasion, dressing up in girls cloths to spread a little chaos

Dislikes: Rude people, the mistreatment of books, and being forces to wear girls clothing

Skills: Street smart, good at detective and undercover work. Hes decently stealthy and knows various languages. Hes also popular with girls and guys alike witch works well for information gathering related jobs

Other: Enjoys reading books in quite brightly lit places. Out doors is his favorite place to read though

[/QUOTE]
IT IS A TRAP

Kyuubey said:
He's a baby to her so she pampers him by referring to him as whatever he'd like to call her or be called. ;D
How nice of her.

Serious bit here, is her age a secret or do people know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back