Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey, Chris did what most people do when they're drunk. Now if you'll excuse me...(puts on tracer wig and sits in front of overwatch download bar)any minute now.

@Salt Lord @LeSoraAmari @Kyuubey

anyone else in Fairytail Guild Hall

Alright MASS PANIC KELICA'S MISSING.

Isune said:
Chris Lengheart(Ah...good morning...Kelica?)

Chris finally managed to wake up as he rolled over to the side of his bed. He looked around his room for a moment and got up out of bed. Only problem was, he got up too fast and was met with a awful headache. Obviously, his hangover was strong. He looked over to his side and noticed that Kelica wasn't there. Hm, maybe she was in the kitchen? Either that, or she went to the bathroom?

After what felt like a few minutes, Chris lumbered into the kitchen and looked around for Kelica, no sign. Chris then turned around the other way and headed to the bathroom. He knocked on the door slightly and said in a raised voice,"Kelica sweetie...are you in there?" Again...no response! What was going on!? Where was she!? Chris quickly bolted out the door in only a pair of shorts before suddenly changing to his werecat form. He didn't care who saw him right now, what mattered right now was finding Kelica. The massive cat charged through the silent streets, it seemed like everyone was wiped out from the festival as well.

Those in the guildhall would soon come face to face with a surprise as the doors suddenly got flung open by a bare-chested Chris. He quickly ran around and began to ask everyone there,"
Excuse me, have you seen my girlfriend Kelica? She's about 'yay' tall, beautiful golden hair, mesmerizing emerald eyes, green necklace?" Oh god, where was Kelica!?

@Zuka
Also it is worth mentioned Kelica is in basically a parallel universe so Chris won't be able to Track her. At most, maybe to the alleyway she was at but the mist is gone.

Isune said:
Hey, Chris did what most people do when they're drunk. Now if you'll excuse me...(puts on tracer wig and sits in front of overwatch download bar)any minute now.
I can quite happily say I have not spat or tried to pick a fight drunk.

Groped a man's bottom yes.

Not spat or fought xD

Mykinkaiser said:
@Zuka
THERE

GREY POSTED

HAPPY?
YES

images

HAVE A MEME JACKASS

NOOOOOOO!

Lyon "Grey I always knew you would be the death of me."

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Talon. Phoniex. Bird. Woodpecker, little bird. Moves fast, does no damage. Also, insult to manhood.
My gewd
Oh. Makes sense nao.

Wyatt said:
Mitchs I need your anime websites some reason I still can't watch episode 56
Anime-select

Zuka said:
riahqp.jpg

We will need one to combat the Male Brohamium in Lamia Scale.

To many dudes, not enough Bait.

People will think we are... "close".

Valken and his merry men.
Inb4 Maya joins harem and ruins it.

Zuka said:
Also
Grilith IS ALMOST HERE * fangirl squeel* @Mitchs98

images
Yisss.

@Mykinkaiser @Mitchs98

OH NO....

I thought of the whole, eyes meet, sounds block out, Lilly reaches up and almost put her lips to Greys... then spots Alicia out of the corner of her eye and totally flips and sends grey hurtling through the room.

So close-!

Zuka said:
@Mykinkaiser @Mitchs98
OH NO....

I thought of the whole, eyes meet, sounds block out, Lilly reaches up and almost put her lips to Greys... then spots Alicia out of the corner of her eye and totally flips and sends grey hurtling through the room.

So close-!
O god. Nuuuuu 0:. But..funny asf.

Kyuubey said:
I was hoping it'd end up with that, tbh since I've seen you trying to make them all meet up, haha. xD
Try so hard man, xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back