Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I once typed out an accent. Was a heavy southern accent. I got quite proficient at it, could hold real-time conversations with my typed out southern drawl. Good times were had shittalking in video games with a southern accent.

Colt556 said:
I once typed out an accent. Was a heavy southern accent. I got quite proficient at it, could hold real-time conversations with my typed out southern drawl. Good times were had shittalking in video games with a southern accent.
I've done it with an Irish/Scottish accent in the past (and present)

Colt556 said:
I find this offensive. ;-;. Lol jk

Colt556 said:
I type English with a RL Aussie accent... does that count?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mykinkaiser said:
please note that I'm not going to go all out in order to preserve readability
I should type out this not Kiss Grey/Lilith post then ;_;

ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER MY DARLING GREY!

Mitchs98 said:
I mean..she won't really have any real purpose in this arc. Tbh.
That's fine I just thought grimoire heart could use another member but first you OK with her being S class or would you prefer her to be A?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back