Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jackaboi said:
yeah... I'll try to calm it little bit xD
Tbh my comment about being patient wasn't about this time in particular. I just wanted to make sure you knew that it's kind f a problem when someone doesn't get a chance to respond

Kazehana said:
Tbh my comment about being patient wasn't about this time in particular. I just wanted to make sure you knew that it's kind f a problem when someone doesn't get a chance to respond
That's fair enough

Colt556 said:
Would get negated. Not even a complicated one for that as that's just straight up magic.
You can't create something from nothing. If you conjure up a chair via magic then the chair is a magical construct and thus can be negated. If you used magic to summon an ACTUAL chair then the chair itself couldn't be negated as it isn't magical. Using magic to summon/create a chair is no different than using magic to summon/create fireballs. Fireballs, despite being actual literal fire, can still be negated because it's still magical. Same for the chair.
*Pretends to understand*

*Sweats nervously*

Kazehana said:
*Pretends to understand*
*Sweats nervously*
Anything of magical origin is nulled. Meaning it uses magic to create the move, such as conjuring chairs, fireballs, ice dragons that detonate into lightning storms. This is distinctly different from brought by magic moves like summons and such. One of the distinct differences is that BBM moves can be nulled mid and pre cast only, unless the summon is a magical construct. MO moves can be nulled pre, mid, and post cast as long as the move has not connected just yet.

...I am so bored at the moment, in the four rps I am apart of no one is doing anything and I think two of them already died. T.T

Picture Wizard @Colt556 need your help once more, I want a little kid with blonde hair that looks banged up, if you would be so kind

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphysics said:
Anything of magical origin is nulled. Meaning it uses magic to create the move, such as conjuring chairs, fireballs, ice dragons that detonate into lightning storms. This is distinctly different from brought by magic moves like summons and such. One of the distinct differences is that BBM moves can be nulled mid and pre cast only, unless the summon is a magical construct. MO moves can be nulled pre, mid, and post cast as long as the move has not connected just yet.
Basically, a little caveat is things brought by magic, that aren't magic themselves, can still be nullified if they require a magical connection to something. I.E., if something came from a portal and the portal has to remain open, the nullifying the portal dispels the summon. That's why things like celestial spirits can be negated, you aren't negating the spirit itself, you're negating the gate. You're basically doing Lucy's "forced gate closure" move on another person.

So the only things that can be summoned via magic and be immune to negation are things that don't require any sort of tether. Like if you teleported a chair and it's a one and done thing, then obviously it can't be negated after the fact. But if you summon a chair through a gate and the chair goes back when the gate closes, that can be negated by nullifying the gate.

Colt556 said:
Basically, a little caveat is things brought by magic, that aren't magic themselves, can still be nullified if they require a magical connection to something. I.E., if something came from a portal and the portal has to remain open, the nullifying the portal dispels the summon. That's why things like celestial spirits can be negated, you aren't negating the spirit itself, you're negating the gate. You're basically doing Lucy's "forced gate closure" move on another person.
So the only things that can be summoned via magic and be immune to negation are things that don't require any sort of tether. Like if you teleported a chair and it's a one and done thing, then obviously it can't be negated after the fact. But if you summon a chair through a gate and the chair goes back when the gate closes, that can be negated by nullifying the gate.
I'd like to question the possibility. What would happen on Null vs. Counter?

Wyatt said:
Picture Wizard @Colt556 need your help once more, I want a little kid with blonde hair that looks banged up, if you would be so kind
1b7563cc97dd6904e2a2d91ca6fa06758d0b1273.jpg

5653a27f24bfb7ccb903c769e2d97e20a4527688.png

20f9ccd272ced8e489f231864a5652a48717767d.png

d56b48f43837cf0825760f61d5bffdff7c4e5576.jpg

0f988d149a1964f0de5e6f5e9411b726823a4ec2.jpg

adc39ae313b7b4b74a6970253e3b9da8ac0b6e0c.png

62a60ab46fda28376adce72e3eab0bd885800290.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back