Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talon said:
wow a lot happened!¡!¡ Sorry I had a sleepover. dats why I was gone...
It's fine man ^-^. And yes, yes it did. The fabled Talon and Noah meeting Valken and Millie has commenced. Kek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
@Zuka inb4 Valken stops mid-fight to fuck with Ferra.
Inb4 he fucks with Ferra while fighting.
Valken likes them with big boobs remember?

...totally not making fun of the legit meaning of faq

Jackaboi said:
Maybe authorities might be too preoccupied by what ever plot thing @Salt Lord has in store for us
The only authority that has any idea the plot thing exists (yet) is Ophelia, and that's only thanks to Alfie. Of course, I'd let everyone figure out what the plot thing is when I'm sure I won't be interrupting anything important with a post... D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The only authority that has any idea the plot thing exists (yet) is Ophelia, and that's only thanks to Alfie. Of course, I'd let everyone figure out what the plot thing is when I'm sure I won't be interrupting anything important with a post... D:

[/QUOTE]And me! Kelica knows! xD

I think we're all mostly just involved in idle chatter. Well there seems to be a fight going on at the moment.

Actually on that note @Zuka, @Embaga Elder is it alright if I have Yukiko do some snooping around your battle? I mean it's right in the middle of Magnolia Square and it seems like the type of event she'd like to gather information from.

Honestly playing as Yukiko is hard. Her role is supposed to be an informant who knows a great deal of things she probably has no right knowing, but at the same time I don't want her to just randomly know shit. I wanna work for it by having her lurking in the background of various events, watching and gathering knowledge and then using said knowledge later down the track to impact the story in some way. The hopes for her is that her dedicated role as a spy will allow her to see options and create strategies based on what she knows that other characters wouldn't be able to consider. Not because Yukiko is smarter than them, that's definitely not the case, but the goal is for Yukiko to have more clarity of events than others would as a bystander.

God I'm babbling. D:

Chat Noir]I think we're all mostly just involved in idle chatter. Well there seems to be a fight going on at the moment. Actually on that note [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL], @Embaga Elder is it alright if I have Yukiko do some snooping around your battle? I mean it's right in the middle of Magnolia Square and it seems like the type of event she'd like to gather information from.

Honestly playing as Yukiko is hard. Her role is supposed to be an informant who knows a great deal of things she probably has no right knowing, but at the same time I don't want her to just randomly know shit. I wanna work for it by having her lurking in the background of various events, watching and gathering knowledge and then using said knowledge later down the track to impact the story in some way. The hopes for her is that her dedicated role as a spy will allow her to see options and create strategies based on what she knows that other characters wouldn't be able to consider. Not because Yukiko is smarter than them, that's definitely not the case, but the goal is for Yukiko to have more clarity of events than others would as a bystander.

God I'm babbling. D:
Nah, I think most of us understand what you mean. Just have it to where she knows shit that isn't too important when you don't have her snoop around, then make her learn the important shit when you do post for her sneaking. :v

Ha

Chat Noir]I think we're all mostly just involved in idle chatter. Well there seems to be a fight going on at the moment. Actually on that note [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL], @Embaga Elder is it alright if I have Yukiko do some snooping around your battle? I mean it's right in the middle of Magnolia Square and it seems like the type of event she'd like to gather information from.

God I'm babbling. D:
Haha so she is basically Valken? Valken is a spy/intellegence worker who does job requests in that interrogation field as he had slip into the shadows and run against walls and cracks in window etc, also can 'persuade' people to tell him information with his insanely accurate knife skills.

He is only half above board and makes people go missing or wish they did as he tortures them.

Also @Salt Lord the fight is really nothing and I can break it up at any time. It's more to keep entertained till plot. @Embaga Elder

Also snope away. Valken will know your peeking though. He always does :)

Zuka said:
Ha
Haha so she is basically Valken? Valken is a spy/intellegence worker who does job requests in that interrogation field as he had slip into the shadows and run against walls and cracks in window etc, also can 'persuade' people to tell him information with his insanely accurate knife skills.

He is only half above board and makes people go missing or wish they did as he tortures them.

Also @Salt Lord the fight is really nothing and I can break it up at any time. It's more to keep entertained till plot. @Embaga Elder
If you really wouldn't mind, then please. :3

@Salt Lord[/URL] the fight is really nothing and I can break it up at any time. It's more to keep entertained till plot. @Embaga Elder
She's sort of like that, but is more of a 'hiding in plain sight' kind of spy. Her magic lets her essentially not exist for a while. She can still be seen, but kind of becomes a fly on the wall. You may see her, but she'll seem insignificant and you'll forget she was even there not even a moment after spotting her.

I can imagine her and Valken infiltrating a base together or something.

So am I good for letting her get her spy on?

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I mean she can't be everywhere at once. Her magic lets her get around much easier than most, but she's still limited to only observing one thing at a time.
I'm still going to check with people first before I start having her lurking around stuff.

She's sort of like that, but is more of a 'hiding in plain sight' kind of spy. Her magic lets her essentially not exist for a while. She can still be seen, but kind of becomes a fly on the wall. You may see her, but she'll seem insignificant and you'll forget she was even there not even a moment after spotting her.

I can imagine her and Valken infiltrating a base together or something.

So am I good for letting her get her spy on?

[/QUOTE]
In pitch darkness he can't be seen and if he melds into the shadows of the wall he essentially becomes 2D and untouchable. (unlesss you break said surface or flash a torch at him. Then again, even light sources still makes an opposite shadow so he will just scuttle around xD

Zuka said:
In pitch darkness he can't be seen and if he melds into the shadows of the wall he essentially becomes 2D and untouchable. (unlesss you break said surface or flash a torch at him. Then again, even light sources still makes an opposite shadow so he will just scuttle around xD
Honestly I think the best reason to have her spy on the fight is that she can disguise it as her 'gathering intel' when really she just wants to watch the two hot shirtless guys duke it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back