Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
1464041429666.png
Picture wizard find me a picture pls

Wyatt said:
Yep, shush it has worked for t.v. before, just go with it
Uhhhmmm...? Who dismisses a story about attempted double homicide as a joke?

Jackaboi said:
Maybe authorities might be too preoccupied by what ever plot thing @Salt Lord has in store for us
This really doesn't explain why he would be let go for no reason though tbh

Kazehana said:
A last second escape while they're distracted?

Kazehana said:
At any rate I have Vex to fall back on

Jackaboi said:
A last second escape while they're distracted?
Would not happen, he just turned himself in

Colt556 said:
Well I did specifically design Gilad to hard-counter mages in general.
I remember about one or two months ago we had a discussion were we (mostly the active people) talked about Kim and her 'Magic' and how Nullification magic wouldn't get rid of her Taint. I have no idea why I bring this up but you know.

purplepanda288 said:
I remember about one or two months ago we had a discussion were we (mostly the active people) talked about Kim and her 'Magic' and how Nullification magic wouldn't get rid of her Taint. I have no idea why I bring this up but you know.
Eh, it was the opposite. Magic is magic, the 'taint' stuff is simply a component of magic. It'd get negated same as any other aspect of magic. I mean Gilad's magic negation was never said to only negate the ... I guess "positive" charged magic. It just negates all magic.

Basically, there isn't a single thing for any character that can't be negated. The only thing would be that the more powerful the magic, the harder it is to negate. So the only possible way to have something magical that can't be negated would be for it to simply be SO powerful that Gilad simply doesn't have the magical capacity to negate it.

Wyatt said:
A cool picture to use for Vex, I might want to redo his appearance. A blind person with a bird if possible or a person with a bird
I'll do a quick search and see if I can find anything.

Colt556 said:
Eh, it was the opposite. Magic is magic, the 'taint' stuff is simply a component of magic. It'd get negated same as any other aspect of magic. I mean Gilad's magic negation was never said to only negate the ... I guess "positive" charged magic. It just negates all magic.
Basically, there isn't a single thing for any character that can't be negated. The only thing would be that the more powerful the magic, the harder it is to negate. So the only possible way to have something magical that can't be negated would be for it to simply be SO powerful that Gilad simply doesn't have the magical capacity to negate it.

Just for my own curiosity, what about products of magic that aren't magic themselves? Like if someone conjured a chair, and the magic was far gone, would the chair remain even if he exerted his power?

Wyatt said:
A cool picture to use for Vex, I might want to redo his appearance. A blind person with a bird if possible or a person with a bird
Well you didn't specify any sort of characteristics for what the guy looked like, so here's a bunch of men with birds.

3d3740aa1f5285a7d47bf866f08f3b5f.jpg

4ac0bd3cf5325ed9a4d4a4c4837c24ee.jpg

1ce2e361a232c8ddeb552942b34e0e4e.jpg

71ee18951eb82eb42f070de40cd3601d.jpg

c38da85203f2e68d173d538a1de64bb5.jpeg

c70d2e743bbb41bdaa8958eeb10882b0.jpeg

860cab2b6958e8a2cb4b50f99db552af.jpg

662052982de7ec1f41d667e6b5b8b2c1.png

d9e74aaa82d8d3f385fe15b198c8b526.jpg

4e5fa741f19dca3657ccf5d0fe1e2178.jpg

Colt556 said:

I don't remember the part where we agreed that taint would be a negative ( Edit: negative charged form) of magic. Taint is the complete opposite of magic, they cancel each other out. I see where your coming from but, let's say, just let me give you an example yes? Let's say that magic is a light source and that light source is shinging. Now let's say I put a cube, the cube is a Mage using magic, that cube casts a shadow. That shadow is taint, it's a biproduct of light. and now let's hay that of I shine light on the other side of the box where the shadow. The shadow disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
I don't remember the part where we agreed that taint would be a negative ( Edit: negative charged form) of magic. Taint is the complete opposite of magic, they cancel each other out. I see where your coming from but, let's say, just let me give you an example yes? Let's say that magic is a light source and that light source is shinging. Now let's say I put a cube, the cube is a Mage using magic, that cube casts a shadow. That shadow is taint, it's a biproduct of light. and now let's hay that of I shine light on the other side of the box where the shadow. The shadow disappears.
I see your a big fan of Kim and Duncan's shenanigans aren't ya.

Kazehana said:
Just for my own curiosity, what about products of magic that aren't magic themselves? Like if someone conjured a chair, and the magic was far gone, would the chair remain even if he exerted his power?
As far as I'm aware, anything conjured through magic is magical itself. As such anything summoned via magic would be able to be negated. Like, if you used requip to pull out a sword Gilad could probably prevent you from requiping if he was fast enough. But once you had that sword out, as the sword itself is not a magical construct, he wouldn't be able to negate it. However for Ferra's munch magic, if she created a sword through her magic then the sword would, itself, be magic and thus able to be negated. For things like celestial spirits they themselves probably can't be negated simply because they're just that strong, however the gateway allowing them to be here probably could be negated. And like the requip scenario he could negate the attempt at summoning if he's fast enough. I do not believe negation works on magical items, though. Like, if you had an enchanted sword I don't think he can negate the enchantment. But, for example, if your enchanted sword could shoot lightning then that lightning he could negate.

In short, if it's magic he can probably negate it.

Colt556 said:
As far as I'm aware, anything conjured through magic is magical itself. As such anything summoned via magic would be able to be negated. Like, if you used requip to pull out a sword Gilad could probably prevent you from requiping if he was fast enough. But once you had that sword out, as the sword itself is not a magical construct, he wouldn't be able to negate it. However for Ferra's munch magic, if she created a sword through her magic then the sword would, itself, be magic and thus able to be negated. For things like celestial spirits they themselves probably can't be negated simply because they're just that strong, however the gateway allowing them to be here probably could be negated. And like the requip scenario he could negate the attempt at summoning if he's fast enough. I do not believe negation works on magical items, though. Like, if you had an enchanted sword I don't think he can negate the enchantment. But, for example, if your enchanted sword could shoot lightning then that lightning he could negate.
What about Raa's shift magic? Going through this example, the magic enforces the change but does not maintain it since the change has already occurred. So since it's there already and it's technically not magic does that mean null does not work on shifted material?

Colt556 said:
Ahh gotcha

One last super specific example because I just thought of it: What if Mimi tried to reflect his negation? Would it reflect it back at him, thus negating his negation? :o

Kazehana said:
Ahh gotcha
One last super specific example because I just thought of it: What if Mimi tried to reflect his negation? Would it reflect it back at him, thus negating his negation? :o
MY BRAIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back