Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
6956ab3c66815e96f1ec28f792cf091c.png
f349869df673c559cc34e7dfe9d90da5.png
@Kayzo

OH GOD ITS MILLIE

Zuka said:
Just keep posting, I only look at posts I'm tagged in so I don't care xD
Same but still

Also, this makes me feel better about not reading everything because let's face it, I don't have time to read that all xD

@Wyatt

I think the problem here is that Eric has to force Lee to stay because you guys want to keep them all together when it really doesn't make much sense to tbh

Kazehana said:
@Wyatt
I think the problem here is that Eric has to force Lee to stay because you guys want to keep them all together when it really doesn't make much sense to tbh
Knock Lee out and carry him away :P Then Eric has nothing to worry about

Kazehana said:
@Wyatt
tumblr_n5gctfi78d1sl2u0to1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
Knock Lee out and carry him away :P Then Eric has nothing to worry about
Yeah but why would they bring the man that tried to kill them out of the blue? Is there a reason other than OOC desires?

Kazehana said:
Yeah but why would they bring the man that tried to kill them out of the blue? Is there a reason other than OOC desires?
The logical approach would be to report it to the authorities. I mean, Fiore does have a military that'll come in and deal with rogue mages. Either that or be baby bitches and go ask Papa Gilad for help. But your best bet would be option one.

Colt556 said:
The logical approach would be to report it to the authorities. I mean, Fiore does have a military that'll come in and deal with rogue mages. Either that or be baby bitches and go ask Papa Gilad for help. But your best bet would be option one.
Oo Papa Gilad I like the sound of that

But seriously yeah that makes plenty of sense tbh

Colt556 said:
Baby beetches!

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back