• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

The Imperial Flame] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]
We need to make lore for druids xD
I have basic lore, which I can type up and send to you if you'd like?

temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki Kuroshin
"Do you really want to play with a Druid of the Sun and Moon? My clan- may they be well- were the first ones to master such power. Others followed, but we were the first." He cups his hands, holding them so that they weren't touching, but rather looked like he was holding an invisible ball. Several different runes lit up along his body, burning a bright green. Suddenly, a spark flared up between his hands, dancing like fire and crackling like lighting. It grew to the size of a baseball before he smirked, his eyes glowing faintly now as well.

temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki Kuroshin
"Do you really want to play with a Druid of the Sun and Moon? My clan- may they be well- were the first ones to master such power. Others followed, but we were the first."

temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki Kuroshin
"Do you really want to play with a Druid of the Sun and Moon?

Tatsuki Pokemon fan confirmed?!?!?!?! FACT?!?!?!?!?!?

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Tatsuki Pokemon fan confirmed?!?!?!?! FACT?!?!?!?!?!?

[/QUOTE]
omg no

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Ah geez dude... that blows. I hope everything's alright with you man.
Good luck. :(

[/QUOTE]
temporalSorceress said:
I'm sorry to hear that, I loved your character. Hope everythings okay and i wish you well
Thanks

C O I S E] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26581-temporalsorceress/ said:
@temporalSorceress[/URL]
So, let me see if I can get this right-

Tatsuki = Atharraich

Gwenaela = Beatha

Bastion = Marabh

Am I right?
Close. Gwenaela and Bastion were both born into Beatha, but Bastion was cursed by their clan leader and exiled. As a result, his magic is corrupted so he technicially classifies as a Marabh but he is a born Beatha

temporalSorceress said:
Close. Gwenaela and Bastion were both born into Beatha, but Bastion was cursed by their clan leader and exiled. As a result, his magic is corrupted so he technicially classifies as a Marabh but he is a born Beatha
Niiice. Also, top tier lore there temporal.

Still gotta cover some misc. SAMBAS lore and their Earthbound Objects (kudos to anyone who figures out where I got their names from).

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Niiice. Also, top tier lore there temporal.
Still gotta cover some misc. SAMBAS lore and their Earthbound Objects (kudos to anyone who figures out where I got their names from).

[/QUOTE]
That was just some scrap that i pulled up xD I haven't written an extensive lore sheet yet

temporalSorceress said:
That was just some scrap that i pulled up xD I haven't written an extensive lore sheet yet
It's pretty good for "scrap"

Also, since the whole sh-bang with Pegasus has kinda gone underwater, mind if Simon drops by Tatsuki?

[QUOTE="C O I S E]It's pretty good for "scrap"
Also, since the whole sh-bang with Pegasus has kinda gone underwater, mind if Simon drops by Tatsuki?

[/QUOTE]
Tatsuki is busy atm but Gwenaela and Bastion aren't

temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki is busy atm but Gwenaela and Bastion aren't
Hmm. In that case, I suppose Simon could come by to pick up his brother. After all, he is supposed to be looking for a certain scroll he's been neglecting.

I'll do that after my next lore entry.

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Hmm. In that case, I suppose Simon could come by to pick up his brother. After all, he is supposed to be looking for a certain scroll he's been neglecting.
I'll do that after my next lore entry.

[/QUOTE]
rip

Another lore piece has been added. Though, this piece will continuously change as time goes on as more lore is added for the Sambas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back