• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Chances are, it'll stay open until nobody posts here anymore, lol

[/QUOTE]
So this is my first rp on this site, do you have any suggestions?

ChoasMaker said:
So this is my first rp on this site, do you have any suggestions?
Hmm... Create a character that you have no qualms RPing and that you know well enough to have RP with others. If you can't do that, then carefully read the rules and make a character that abides by them.

Personally, I always go Main Tab > Overview (Possible Rules/Important Info like Locations) > Lore > Character Sign-Up

Also, don't be afraid to post what your character will honestly do. People won't judge YOU for what your character does. At least, I won't. And be assertive too. If you aren't getting a lot of attention IC, then have your character approach someone, either on accident or on purpose.

Also, make sure that if you're in the same place as somebody, you use the "@" symbol to tag them. (Ex: @ChoasMaker)

[QUOTE="C O I S E]Good! And glad to have ya aboard, chum!

[/QUOTE]
By chance do you have any suggestions for a race?

Also I am going to go swim with my brother so I will be back on in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... well... I dunno. If I'm going to be 100% honest I'd just go with some common race everybody knows, or a race you've come up with that you're willing to explain.

For example, you could be a Werewolf, an Elf/Dark Elf, or perhaps a Vampire.

Speaking of Vampires, when you get the chance, speak to @Mitchs98 and have him explain Vampire Lords to you. I think that would be a great place to start.

(I'd offer to help you with making a character, but I'm no good at making races. I've come up with a few, but they aren't general races that everybody can RP with. I.e. they're more advanced than most regular races as far as strengths, weaknesses and the like go.)

@ChoasMaker

@Mitchs98[/URL] and have him explain Vampire Lords to you. I think that would be a great place to start.

(I'd offer to help you with making a character, but I'm no good at making races. I've come up with a few, but they aren't general races that everybody can RP with. I.e. they're more advanced than most regular races as far as strengths, weaknesses and the like go.)

@ChoasMaker
@ChoasMaker hai :3

ChoasMaker said:
Hi, so... I guess I need to talk to you about vampire lords? I haven't swam yet and I am about to, I was just getting a heart felt speech from my brother.
I can tell you about them when you get back if you're busy 0:

SpicyLickiTung said:
I wanna join this RP, but I don't know what character to make. Or if I should just throw in a pre-made one :/
Hello Spicy! All kinds of characters are welcome in Faereach City of Magicks! You can be an elf, human, angel, demon, hybrid or anything you can imagine! Just relax and don't force yourself, never forget to take care of yourself and have fun! If you have any questions you can ask Veyd or anyone else here and we'll answer at our best capacity.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Hello Spicy! All kinds of characters are welcome in Faereach City of Magicks! You can be an elf, human, angel, demon, hybrid or anything you can imagine! Just relax and don't force yourself, never forget to take care of yourself and have fun! If you have any questions you can ask Veyd or anyone else here and we'll answer at our best capacity.

[/QUOTE]
Well, in that case, I do have one character I like using. Just mindlessly scrolling through the superpower wiki right now.

Sorry guys for not being active, I'm doing reno's on my house with my family. It'll take a while so I'll accept cs's and post later.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry guys for not being active, I'm doing reno's on my house with my family. It'll take a while so I'll accept cs's and post later.

[/QUOTE]
Okey Dokey

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Sorry guys for not being active, I'm doing reno's on my house with my family. It'll take a while so I'll accept cs's and post later.

[/QUOTE]
It's ok! Just enjoy yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back