• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

Wyatt said:
View attachment 302240
Pegasus

Pegasus began to walked out of the tavern expecting that Simon was following him. A guard then walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "Sir, Pegasus I have some news for. You are also scheduled to appear at a school this after noon during the charity even. Would you like to do sir?" Pegasus was complete surprised by this news, he wished he had been informed sooner of this but it was to late now, he would have to blow something off. Well he was already planning to blow the charity event off he just needed a good reason to. Pegasus then looked at the guard and said, "I don't feel like going to the charity event today, just send someone in my place. Make sure they have a check for four million dollars and say that I expect everyone else to match it." Pegasus then waited for Simon to return.
Jfc four million. Your net worth must be off the charts

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Jfc four million. Your net worth must be off the charts

[/QUOTE]
it might be four percent of his total earnings.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Holy shit, the people of Faereach have a gambling problem

[/QUOTE]
lmfao not that type of gaming center but it could include it :P , more like cutting edge video games, cards, board games, and technology

Plus he is immortal and has had plenty of centuries to acquire the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Well they still have a problem xD

[/QUOTE]
it ain't a problem if sneks are involved

Veyd Sahvoz]This night is just full of randomness [/QUOTE] that is what happens when ever [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] is in a rp

Wyatt said:
just trying to make sure you can't escape
did I ever escape tho lmfao

u should be regaining my inspiration+motivation nOT THIS

any way gave him a faceclaim ;;;^))) gaspard ulliel is gr8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back