• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You all are currently in a tavern, right? Where the hell is everyone going to go after this? xD

[/QUOTE]
Yep we are still there, and I have no idea

After everything's said and done at the bar, Blake's headed back to the Enclave to search for more deets on his missing piece.

Simon's probably going to stay at the bar and make a couple more bucks. Though, who knows. I might just make him go with Pegasus.

Might be entertaining. (>u>)

Oh, and btw I'm not posting right now because I'm busy working on my final character's CS.

Halohbottech said:
After everything's said and done at the bar, Blake's headed back to the Enclave to search for more deets on his missing piece.
Simon's probably going to stay at the bar and make a couple more bucks. Though, who knows. I might just make him go with Pegasus.

Oh, and btw I'm not posting right now because I'm busy working on my final character's CS.
Pegasus might drag him to the school instead of a boring charity event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Halohbottech said:

Would you be up for Blake interacting with Haruko Yamakage?

I'm waiting for @The Imperial Flame to make their next post for Tatsuki, and I'll write something else for Gwenaela and Bastion at that time. They'll probably go to the emerald enclave

Wyatt said:
Pegasus might drag him to the school instead of a boring charity event.
Lol Simon is good with kids but hates them. I can't wait.

Veyd Sahvoz]Would you be up for Blake interacting with Haruko Yamakage? [/QUOTE] Whom? [QUOTE=temporalSorceress]I'm waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27805-the-imperial-flame/ said:
@The Imperial Flame[/URL] to make their next post for Tatsuki, and I'll write something else for Gwenaela and Bastion at that time. They'll probably go to the emerald enclave
Dope. Blake might get a little Bastion action (>u>)

The finishing of my last character's thingy is gonna take a bit since I'm working on two CS's (her's and a guy named Emfur's) atm

Also, Emfur is totally the new Seto Kaiba tbh kekekeke

||

Halohbottech said:
Whom?

The finishing of my last character's thingy is gonna take a bit since I'm working on two CS's (her's and a guy named Emfur's) atm

||
My Pegasus needs the seto kaiba!

Wyatt said:
My Pegasus needs the seto kaiba!
Too bad! Emfur's not gonna make an appearance here!~

But hey, Simon's Seto enough, right? I mean, they're both grumpy-pusses and their attitude is equally terribad theonlydifferenceisthatSimonactuallylovesHISbrother

Halohbottech said:
Whom?

||
You're only allowed 3 characters max. You already have 2 and you're making 2 more? And Haruko Yamakage is in the overview tab under significant NPC's.

Halohbottech said:
Too bad! Emfur's not gonna make an appearance here!~
But hey, Simon's Seto enough, right? I mean, they're both grumpy-pusses and their attitude is equally terribad theonlydifferenceisthatSimonactuallylovesHISbrother
But seto does love makuba however you spell it

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You're only allowed 3 characters max. You already have 2 and you're making 2 more? And Haruko Yamakage is in the overview tab under significant NPC's.

[/QUOTE]
Bruh, I know. I already said that Emfur's not appearing in this :V Plus, if I've already given you his name, why would I ever RP him?

Those kindsa things stay secret until the VERY end.

Wyatt said:
But seto does love makuba however you spell it
Pfft. Yeah right. As if.

*Mokuba

On an off-topic note I've fallen in love with Snake Man from Mega Man 3

I don't know why but I've got a folder dedicated to just about all the fanart I've found so far for the guy. He's just so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back