• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

Halohbottech said:
all he did was state the fact that they'd made it awkward for everyone else and tried to clean things up
the misunderstanding in itself went way too far, imo

oh well, guess we all can't be friends. know exactly who simon's gonna blame first if his brother goes missing (>>)

Yeah, a bit. Don't really go to tournaments. Never been that big a fan. But I play my friends every now-and-again.
Welcome to Ferra logic d:.

And she's not even drunk. Yet.

Halohbottech said:
all he did was state the fact that they'd made it awkward for everyone else and tried to clean things up
the misunderstanding in itself went way too far, imo

oh well, guess we all can't be friends. know exactly who simon's gonna blame first if his brother goes missing (>>)

Yeah, a bit. Don't really go to tournaments. Never been that big a fan. But I play my friends every now-and-again.
Do you play on dueling network at all? I like playing yugioh with cards from the original but I don't really ever have someone to play with.

Mitchs98 said:
Welcome to Ferra logic d:.
And she's not even drunk. Yet.
I'm gonna have Blake talk to her before she gets drunk tbh

Then I think I'm just gonna leave Simon in the bar playing again and have Blake head back off to the Enclave

Wyatt said:
Do you play on dueling network at all? I like playing yugioh with cards from the original but I don't really ever have someone to play with.
I /used/ to, but now that DN can't use their images anymore, I find it extremely hard to find the motivation to play anymore.

Halohbottech said:
Then I think I'm just gonna leave Simon in the bar playing again and have Blake head back off to the Enclave

I /used/ to, but now that DN can't use their images anymore, I find it extremely hard to find the motivation to play anymore.
Kk

temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki's an abrasive charcacter ;w; you can think of him as chaotic good.
chaotic good at sucking dick? being a good character?

(also Simon's probs True Neutral, as he tries to avoid all conflict and only gets involved in things that have to do with his brother. Otherwise, he couldn't care less what sentient beings do.

vice versa I think Blake's somewhere in the "good" category.)

Halohbottech said:

Yeah, I had been wondering why the cards didn't have pictures anymore. That is unfortunate... I love playing card games like yugioh and magic it is just undoable because if I want anyone to play with me I have to teach them and it is to complicated for their little minds to understand.

Halohbottech said:
(also Simon's probs True Neutral, as he tries to avoid all conflict and only gets involved in things that have to do with his brother. Otherwise, he couldn't care less what sentient beings do.

We all know where Pegasus' true intentions lie

Wyatt said:
We all know where Pegasus' true intentions lie
Saucy

Halohbottech said:

Well you're not technically wrong about Tatsuki xD

Wyatt said:
honestly the way that tatsuki acted drove me nuts
Halohbottech said:

Then why did he get all angry when i tried to make the room calm?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Then why did he get all angry when i tried to make the room calm?

[/QUOTE]
What, why are you asking me?

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Whoops, my bad fam

[/QUOTE]
It is okay... by the way I stalked you and found an awesome thread so thanks :P

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I can help people bbcode things too. I seem to have grasped it somewhat

[/QUOTE] At the moment I don't need any help with it but in the future if I do I will ask you

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I just put this in the rules but could you please add some more detail to your post. I don't condone one-liners so please edit.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, Yeah sorry just realised it was that short. I was in the preview mode.

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Then why did he get all angry when i tried to make the room calm?

[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised you actually have to ask that.

Okay, let me break it down for you as how I (and thusly Simon) see it. In this world, I'm assuming things like Civil Rights and Man's (And Mer's, I guess) most basic and truthful of rights are still a thing. I'm not sure what kind of country Faereach resides in (if it isn't already its own country), but I assume it has a Constitution similar to our own, but different enough in order to accommodate all sentient creatures, and not just Man. In that case, one of the peoples' rights is free speech, and though it's not said directly in the Constitution (though going with the theme of 'Freedom' it almost seems like common sense) one of the peoples' other freedoms is free thought, which should always be a given if things like freedom of Speech, Religion, and Press are a thing. And do you know what Mae did when she used her Supernatural Beauty against all those people?

She took away their right to form their own opinion with the given information they had. While things like propaganda are legal under the Constitution (though they should NOT; all forms of propaganda should be abolished from all sides of all possible political and non-political parts to allow Man to have true, free thought), blatant mind control is NOT. Or, rather, should not be. This is the reason, in my humble opinion, Demons and the like are frowned upon: they blatantly spit on the laws we create to make all Men and Mer equal in all standings: Men can't blatantly go about prejudicely killing Mer, and Mer can't use their magic to say "Do as I say" to Men.

THAT'S why Simon was upset. While he himself was strong enough of mind to avoid Mae's magic, it was solely because he was magical in nature and nearly entirely a soul, and the soul can avoid such petty magics such as Supernatural Beauty. (Unless you happened to be Simon's soul mate, however, considering the fallout of her actions, I'd deem she isn't.) Men and (some) Mer would not be strong enough of mind to ignore such magic, and would forcibly have their ability to retain and create opinions revoked, simply because Mae couldn't accept that the people in the bar wouldn't accept her immediately.

tl;dr is that he's mad because you used mind control to take away the people's opinions when they have every right to form said opinions while you have no right to take them away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back