• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Faereach City of Magicks

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just saying, it's around mid morning in the RP so like around 10:45ish.

[/QUOTE]
Might as well start getting drunk early. And drinking some chicken fingers.

Can't wait for Ferra to meet Hitsu again tbh.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just saying, it's around mid morning in the RP so like around 10:45ish.

[/QUOTE]
danke shoen

Posted the first of my Sambas lore, being a general overview of them. I'll be posting more whenever.

Halohbottech said:
Posted the first of my Sambas lore, being a general overview of them. I'll be posting more whenever.
Meh, I know I am going to have to do the soul thief lore again. I will go and check yours out.

Halohbottech said:
Good to see Pegasus back in action.
Though I'd hardly call a random Tavern the best joint in town. (8))
I am amazed that so many people liked Pegasus, but it makes me happy.

He heard through the grape vine that the tavern was good :P

Wyatt said:
I am amazed that so many people liked Pegasus, but it makes me happy.
He heard through the grape vine that the tavern was good :P
Ayyy lmao

And of course I like Pegasus! It's good to see an homage to Yu-Gi-Oh!'s most fabulous antagonist!~

Halohbottech said:
Ayyy lmao
And of course I like Pegasus! It's good to see an homage to Yu-Gi-Oh!'s most fabulous antagonist!~
One of my favorite characters from that show, sadly most of the characters I like in yu-gi-oh were at one point villains

Wyatt said:
One of my favorite characters from that show, sadly most of the characters I like in yu-gi-oh were at one point villains
Do you like Marik or Bakura better? (Or are they not one of the characters you liked, lol.)

My favourite villain is Rex Goodwin. Yusei's saga was always the best, imo.

Halohbottech said:
Do you like Marik or Bakura better? (Or are they not one of the characters you liked, lol.)
My favourite villain is Rex Goodwin. Yusei's saga was always the best, imo.
My favorite villain is Marik, but like the fact that him and Pegasus redeem themselves. The other villain I like is Bakura but before they go back in time.

I love it when villains redeemed their selves...

Last edited by a moderator:
temporalSorceress said:
Tatsuki Kuroshin
Tatsuki smiled at the ladies and pulled up a chair. "Might as well. You ladies seem nice enough." He leaned back in his chair, his attention turning towards the man who walked in with the guards when said man walked up to their table. He gave him a skeptical look. He still wasn't sure how to perceive this newcomer. He wasn't fond of materialistic people. And this person screamed materialistic.

"And who the hell are you? We're just fine over here. No need for your...help." He crosses his arms, turning his steely gaze towards the newcomer now. He was not one who was usually quick to trust people. That was for sure. And he made that obvious.

Honestly I don't think Pegasus or Tatsuki will ever get along because Pegasus is progress and Tatsuki is ant progress. :P I was thinking about it before your last post.

I think it'd be love hate lol

Wyatt said:
Honestly I don't think Pegasus or Tatsuki will ever get along because Pegasus is progress and Tatsuki is ant progress. :P I was thinking about it before your last post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back